Epic. Drinking water.

Trickster999

I am confused as it says bottled water is included in premium drinks packages. Is this unlimited? is it only one bottle in your room? can you get a free bottle elsewhere and take it back to your room? If bottled water is available at all bars and included in the drinks package, whats the gripe?

No bottled water on NCL

• 6 years later...
On 10/15/2016 at 5:01 AM, SquishTheWhale said:

An interesting work around, but don't really get why you'd bother- they will bring you a free jug of tap water in any of the mdrs. For us they did this automatically every time without asking.

Is this still the case today? I did not buy any drinks package at all and I didn't want to have to bring my own iced tea to the MDR.

57 minutes ago, Cajundragon said:

Is this still the case today? I did not buy any drinks package at all and I didn't want to have to bring my own iced tea to the MDR.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. 

Please do not bump very old threads. The information in this thread is old and not accurate and causes confusion when people reading it. Just start a new thread with your question. 

You will be served ice water in the MDR. You will be offered the opportunity to buy Acqua Panna or San Pellegrino water if you want. You can request any complimentary drinks including ice tea. 

• Like 1