getting to cozumel 1pm

glituner32

Some of the popular beach clubs sometimes stay open late when ships have late arrivals - check the websites of Paradise, Mr. Sanchos, Nachi and others.

When do you cruise? :confused: It starts to get dark soon after 5:00 some parts of the year. Think about a few hours on the beach and then maybe dinner in downtown somewhere.

Some of the popular beach clubs sometimes stay open late when ships have late arrivals - check the websites of Paradise, Mr. Sanchos, Nachi and others.

When do you cruise? :confused: It starts to get dark soon after 5:00 some parts of the year. Think about a few hours on the beach and then maybe dinner in downtown somewhere.

I'll in cozumel Nov 7th.

OP's issue is that with a 1:00 arrival they will likely not get to the beach clubs until almost 2:00 - giving them only about 3 hours until closing. Spending $30-35 on r/t cabs plus $50 plus for AI is tough to justify for only 3 hours at the beach.

• 2 years later...
OP's issue is that with a 1:00 arrival they will likely not get to the beach clubs until almost 2:00 - giving them only about 3 hours until closing. Spending $30-35 on r/t cabs plus $50 plus for AI is tough to justify for only 3 hours at the beach.

Agreed, and we have the same question as the OP. Get in on 10/27 at 1 pm. Leave at 9. We went to Chankanaab last time we were there 4 years ago for snorkeling (loved it), and would do it again but they close at 4pm, so we would only have 2 hours there. I was thinking Money Bar as the new option. We have our own gear and want decent snorkeling, drinks\food, loungers\chairs\umbrellas. I wouldn't be opposed to leaving at maybe 6:30 after sunset and heading for dinner or another bar though close to the port. Do they have changing rooms at Money Bar? Any suggestions welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

We're in the same situation- getting into Coz at 1pm but want to go to Sanchos. We're just not sure it's worth it for a few hours. I just wanted to confirm, when it says we're docked from 1pm-9pm, is that ship time or local time? Thank you in advance :)