I miss Le Bistro!

Milaandra

I have nothing really useful to say, I just had an epiphany.

Returned this evening from yet another overpriced, overrated, ultra-noisy, frantic restaurant with over-sized dinner ware, and it occurred to me...the best restaurant experience I've had in years is Le Bistro! Wonderful food, great service, lovely atmosphere.

By the way, you know you're a cruise addict when you get the bill and think "OMG! I just spent 1/12 the cost of another cruise!" :D

Returned this evening from yet another overpriced, overrated, ultra-noisy, frantic restaurant with over-sized dinner ware, and it occurred to me...the best restaurant experience I've had in years is Le Bistro! Wonderful food, great service, lovely atmosphere.

By the way, you know you're a cruise addict when you get the bill and think "OMG! I just spent 1/12 the cost of another cruise!" :D

:) Ain't it the truth?

I totally agree ... esp. with the part where money spent is in terms of *another cruise* ;)

Those beautiful Versace plates, really! Wine Cellar seating on the Star, wonderful service. Worth every penny!

One night on our honeymoon cruise we thought we would give the Versailles a try for old times sake. As they were leading us to our table I started feeling a bit overheated. I mentioned it to the waiter and they said they would call the engine room. I realized, this is not going to happen any time soon if at all. QUICK! Cut your losses!

We called our Concierge (Anca, I think she got married and left NCL, she was great) and she was all "Quick, get out of there and meet me at Le Bistro!" By the time we got there she was standing by our favorite table, grinning from ear to ear.

Good Times!

mmmm...escargot...sigh..wish I was at LeBistro right now

I miss the honeymoon/anniversary package for $79. It included dinner for two at Le Bistro and a bottle of wine among other treats.

We will still dine at Le Bistro. The filet mignon is the best steak on the ship. Mmmm, escargot. I usually have the french onion soup, but I think I'll try the mishroom soup.

BTW,

I'm planning for the evening 12/27 on our way to Port Canaveral on the Gem.:D

I especially miss the 4 mushroom soup.:D

I miss the honeymoon/anniversary package for $79. It included dinner for two at Le Bistro and a bottle of wine among other treats.

We will still dine at Le Bistro. The filet mignon is the best steak on the ship. Mmmm, escargot. I usually have the french onion soup, but I think I'll try the mishroom soup.

BTW,

I'm planning for the evening 12/27 on our way to Port Canaveral on the Gem.:D

I miss the $79 anniversary package as well. We always ordered it and loved going to Le Bistro. My favorite dish is lamb.

I love the Versace chargers as well. So beautiful, I actually turned mine over to find out the name of the pattern. :o

I will be sitting in Le bistro on Sunday!!!!

luvmygoldens,

Nancy and I will be there too, ON SUNDAY. LaBistro is my favorite resturant on all time. I've celebrated LaBistro on the STAR, JEWEL, JADE,the old MAJESTY, PRIDE of AMERICA, and next week, the PEARL!!!!!

See you there,

TOM:p;)

Archived