Post Cruise Rental Car in Seattle

DMommyP

We plan to rent a car in Seattle after our cruise. Is there a rental company at/near the pier? We will be sailing on the Norwegian Pearl if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Also - when flying in to Seattle... Any recommendations for transportation to the ship?

Thanks.

We plan to rent a car in Seattle after our cruise. Is there a rental company at/near the pier? We will be sailing on the Norwegian Pearl if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Also - when flying in to Seattle... Any recommendations for transportation to the ship?

Thanks.

There's a Thrifty rental station on the waterfront that apparently has shuttle services to/from Pier 66 (where NCL docks.)

From the airport to the dock, taxi, figure around $35 - $40 with tip.

I rented from Thrifty, last year, your most convient, since they shuttle from the NCL dock to their office, close by. I have also walked to Alamo downtown, definately not for anyone, not up to a few hills and length, but easy for me before Thrifty came alone. I left my travel buddys at Pikes Market with the bags and came back and got them. :)

Archived