Spirit cabin 11662

witz1103

Hi all,

First time cruisers and were assigned 11662 aboard Spirit. Can anyone tell me if this location is problematic? Thanks in advance.

Terri

Why do you think the location might be problematic? It might help you getting replies if you are more specific in describing your worries..... Edited by TrumpyNor

Hi all,

First time cruisers and were assigned 11662 aboard Spirit. Can anyone tell me if this location is problematic? Thanks in advance.

Terri

Terri,

The Spirit is my favorite ship. I like the location of your cabin but you are under part of Raffles Terrace and the Buffet.

You are two cabins in from the Door at the back of this picture:

27069856121_a662208b0e_b.jpg

Mark

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

We just returned from our cruise aboard NCL Spirit. We chose this cruise for port destinations such as Crostia, Slovenia, Greece  and Malta. We stayed in Balcony Cabin 11662 and we were very happy with this location. We enjoyed the close proximity and easy access to the rear decks and often had breakfast there. We were apprehensive after reading reviews but didn't have any troubles with noise or fumes. The cabins are compact but fine for two. It's an older ship but public areas have been updated.We appreciated the in room coffee maker, the large number of clothes hangers and found our bed was very comfortable with no concerns at all.  Bathrooms are small and dated but we liked the separated toilet and shower areas. We weren't looking for problems so didn't seem to encounter them. Overall the food was good with enough variety to suit most. We would not hesitate to suggest this trip.

20181021_154240.jpg

20181021_154348.jpg