How will i know FTTF is sold out???

mjmcgove

They release a certain number of them once they have an idea of how many Diamond and Platinum guests are booked.

I checked several times a day and was shocked when it was available. They told me there's no set time they release them, just keep checking.

right now it shows as

"First to the fun: (0)"

does this mean it is sold out, or does this mean it is just not available yet? :confused:

Looks like your cruise is in 2016 - Carnival has not posted any FTTF for 2016 cruises.

Yes my cruise is in February of 2016, that's good to know that they haven't posted any for 2016 yet, now I know I didn't miss out.... Yet :D lol. But how will I know it is sold out vs. not available? Just for my own knowledge.

Will it show up like I said originally? Or will it actually say sold out?

I think they usually open some up about 6 months from sail date. I would still check earlier though. There never seems to be any hard and fast rule when it comes to this in my experience. Just keep checking when you can. Good luck. FTTF has been worth it to me.

Hi. I do t even see that option for my January 30 Breeze cruise. Should I be seeing it even if I cannot book.

I check several times a day during the week while at work. I just keep refreshing my screen.

Is it correct I go to manage my booking, then excursions and click on first day, which is Miami?

Thank you.

Hi. I do t even see that option for my January 30 Breeze cruise. Should I be seeing it even if I cannot book.

I check several times a day during the week while at work. I just keep refreshing my screen.

Is it correct I go to manage my booking, then excursions and click on first day, which is Miami?

Thank you.

That is correct. Our april cruise this year they finally went on sale about July, so hopefully pretty soon! We are cruising in April again so I've been looking also.

Edited by kona_wahine

That is correct. Our april cruise this year they finally went on sale about July, so hopefully pretty soon! We are cruising in April again so I've been looking also.

Thank you so much!

There really is no rhyme or reason then that we know how CCL releases them I guess.

Thank you again.