Beverage Package Perk Questions

Travelingsisters

The third person would have to purchase their own package from my understanding. I do believe they have or at least at one point in time they had a soda only package. I am not sure what they currently offer for non-alcoholic packages.

We are sailing on the Summit and have the Classic Beverage pkg as a perk for the first 2 people in cabin. Does the 3rd person in cabin have to purchase a beverage package? If they do, can it be a non alcoholic one?

Thanks for your help.

The 3rd person in the cabin does not have to purchase a package at all. If you do decide a package would be to their advantage, they can go with any package they like, be it alcoholic (if of age) or non alcoholic or even just a soda package. You can pre-purchase it or wait till you board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The 3rd person in the cabin does not have to purchase a package at all. If you do decide a package would be to their advantage, they can go with any package they like, be it alcoholic (if of age) or non alcoholic or even just a soda package. You can pre-purchase it or wait till you board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'd check with your TA, but we booked a cruise on the Equinox last June and the first two got the classic and the third person got a Non-Alc package included as a perk. I don't recall if it was the standard or the premium though.

I'd check with your TA, but we booked a cruise on the Equinox last June and the first two got the classic and the third person got a Non-Alc package included as a perk. I don't recall if it was the standard or the premium though.

The 3rd and 4th passengers received the non alcoholic beverage packages as part of a promo that ran for most of last year if you booked cruises by certain dates. It was the classic, my cousin had upgraded her children to the premium prior to our cruise in August. They also received 90 mins of free internet time.

That promo ended and the one that replaced it only gives a choice of 2 perks to the first 2 in the cabin. Nothing for anyone extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One our cruise we are taking in June my 3rd pax has an included classic non alcoholic package. I checked on specifics recently and the person who helped me at Celebrity was a little surprised that we had it.

When did you book the cruise? It's not been offered since the beginning of this year as far as I can remember' date=' but was the promo for a good portion of last year. If you booked it during the promo, it would be good even if your cruise was a year or more away.[/color']

When did you book the cruise? It's not been offered since the beginning of this year as far as I can remember, but was the promo for a good portion of last year. If you booked it during the promo, it would be good even if your cruise was a year or more away.

The third person package was eliminated when they changed the promotion to third and fourth being half price fare. I booked on that promotion which was much better.

The half price is still going on.