Independence @ Port Everglades arrival ?

Sailing a quick 5 day on Independence in a few weeks -

Does this ship offer early departure on disembark day? Any idea of a typical arrival time to port?

Flight is at 9:00AM... Always make it when I've sailed on Harmony/Oasis/Allure but I know they have early disembark so we make it in plenty of time. There are plenty of other flights to hop on if we miss, but I would prefer to make my 9:00AM flight.

Thanks!!!

Here is a recent thread with Cruise Compass and Departure flyer: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55061759#post55061759

I would not risk a 9am flight unless I was sure to arrive at Terminal 18 and the arrival time was scheduled no later than 6am.

This website will show the terminal schedule: https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

I agree with Bob. I've done self assist twice on IOS in the last couple of years. The first time we were at Terminal 18 and by 8:30 we had picked up our rental car and were already eating breakfast on the beach. the second time we were at Terminal 25 and it took forever. The lines were insane.

We got off the ship yesterday. We were transported to the airport by Royal and were at the airport by 8:40am. We docked in Terminal 18.

I agree with Bob. I've done self assist twice on IOS in the last couple of years. The first time we were at Terminal 18 and by 8:30 we had picked up our rental car and were already eating breakfast on the beach. the second time we were at Terminal 25 and it took forever. The lines were insane.

We just disembarked IOS Thursday Feb. 15th, Terminal 18. Ship docked a little later than expected, around 6:30am. We were in the self-assist line by 6:40 and near front of line. Ship was cleared for disembarkation around 7:15. Off quickly, and through customs by 7:30. Cab to FLL was fast, and the airport security line was very short - thinking because it was Thursday, and no other large ships in port. We were at gate by 8:15am. We had a 10:15am flight and had plenty of time for coffee and breakfast. No hiccups at all that day.

This is off the subject of this thread, but can you let me know what days ( as in day 1, day 2 etc) and what times Grease is performed? We are doing the 5 night ( Saturday-Thursday) at Thanksgiving and that info would help with MTD and other dining scheduling. Sorry to hijack your thread.

Tuesday night for us, on our Western Caribbean 5-night sailing. (Cozumel)