8-11-16 Thursday Weigh-in.

CruisermanVA

Time for our Thursday weigh-in.

After my luncheon pizza last Thursday celebrating my 1.5 lbs. loss I really tried to stick to my eating plan so I could follow up with a loss this Thursday. That's what's great about having this Thursday accounting - it gives you something to shoot for. And I did it - down another pound to 191.5.

I hope everyone did well this week and are enjoying the hot summer without overeating - too often anyway.

Hello,

Thank you for posting Cruiserman. Great job on the loss, even after the pizza!

I am still stuck. Stayed the same. 4 weeks until cruise time. Still wanting to lose a couple lbs. before I leave.

Maybe next week..............

Wising everyone great loses.

Diana

Cruiserman, congrats on the loss! I agree 100% that if there's no accountability, nothing to shoot for, it's much harder to stick to any eating/exercise plan. I know that's why I'm here!

Diana, sorry you're stuck. At least you're not going in the wrong direction. That's always a positive. I'm sure you'll lose a little before cruise time. I'm envious of your upcoming cruise! :)

I lost 1 lb this week, so slow but sure. I'm down 9 pounds in 7 weeks. I'm gonna have a tough next couple weeks, however. I don't have a cruise upcoming, but I am traveling to Alaska next week. I'm going to visit my sister. Problem is, there are SOOOO many restaurants I LOVE to go to when I visit. I've been to Alaska 25+ times and have found so many favorites, all different than what I have at home here in Minnesota. My plan is to enjoy, not worry about it for the week and just get right back to it when I get home. Over the course of the week we WILL be doing tons of outdoor active things, especially hiking. I love to do that up there. It fits in with my "stay as active as possible" plan that I already have in place, but it's so much fun, and so gorgeous!

Good luck to all and I'll check back in a couple weeks!

Michelle

Hi. Slow couple of weeks for me. Just 1lb off. Blaming a family party & empty calories from Pimms! Back to behaving this week. 23 days until Celebrity Eclipse [emoji3]. Congrats to others doing so well.

Debbie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Congrats to Michelle and Debbie for your loss. Diana, sometimes staying put is a good thing because your body is getting ready for a significant loss. I made an important decision yesterday. I decided to cancel my Nutrisystem plan. I have enough Nurisystem food for another month but after that it's all up to me. I think I can still reach my goal (180) by my upcoming cruise (January) because I know what it takes to lose, but we'll see.

Edited by CruisermanVA

cruiserman, Michelle and Debbie, congratulations on your losses.

Diana, sorry you're stuck. I know that feeling well and its so frustrating. Good luck with this upcoming week.

I am down 0.4 lbs. Not much but I'll take it.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Rose

Hi all!

I couldn't weigh in Thursday as I was at my sister's cottage where I over indulged in junk food & also had 3 glasses of wine! The result I'm sad to say is I'm up 1.2 lbs.:(

Well at least the rest of you had good results.

Have a nice weekend & see you Thursday, hopefully with better results.

~ Jo ~ :)