Celebrity ROLL CALLS, "Connections" Information & Registration

LauraS

• Administrators

Register for a Celebrity Connections gathering:

http://www.celebrity.com/cruisecritic/home.do

Read the Celebrity Connections FAQ:

https://celebrity-cruises.com/prepare/faq/faq.asp?

Browse the Celebrity Connections ROLL CALL Forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

If you are experiencing difficulties in registering for a Connections party, please write me at community@cruisecritic.com. Supply your ship and sailing date, booking reservation ID number....and the names of the people in your party who would like to attend. We'll try to take care of it for you. You will still have to make the three day deadline for registrations.

**For those willing to give it another try....I was successful by using Internet Explorer at off times of the day. Last week, I was able to register a few folks early in the am, and then later in the day. DO NOT USE AOL's BROWSER.

Laura

• 3 weeks later...
How do I register for a party 02/02/06 and invite other people to join us - advice please!

Prewelli

Hi Prewelli,

Go to this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

When there, click on "New Thread"

Make the Title something like: Roll Call Galaxy 02/02/06

Enter your message inviting others on your cruise to join you.

Have a great trip!!

Alan & Regina

Hi Prewelli,

Go to this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

When there, click on "New Thread"

Make the Title something like: Roll Call Galaxy 02/02/06

Enter your message inviting others on your cruise to join you.

Have a great trip!!

Alan & Regina

For an onboard get together sponsored by Celebrity, click here. https://secure.celebrity.com/cruisecritic/entry.asp If that link doesn't work, contact LauraS@AOL.com

• 1 month later...

I am having problems trying to register our cruise on The Milli in October 29, 2006.. The site always tells me site "timed out".. I can observe the number of people registered for the Century cruise so I know I am getting into the server. But can't register the new cruise any thoughts?

thanks

I am having problems trying to register our cruise on The Milli in October 29, 2006.. The site always tells me site "timed out".. I can observe the number of people registered for the Century cruise so I know I am getting into the server. But can't register the new cruise any thoughts?

thanks

Ms. Laura emailed me to let me know that the system will only recognize cruises one year or less out...if I have that right.. Guess I just got Too Enthused. Too Early!

Thanks Laura for the answer!

Always

How can I find out how many are registered for the connections party on my sailing on the Summit 09-09-05? I keep checking the faqs page on Celebrity and I can not undrstand what it is telling me to check. I have looked everywhere it suggest with no luck.

How can I find out how many are registered for the connections party on my sailing on the Summit 09-09-05? I keep checking the faqs page on Celebrity and I can not undrstand what it is telling me to check. I have looked everywhere it suggest with no luck.

Hi phtktz3,

Clcik on this link: https://secure.celebrity.com/cruisecritic/entry.asp

Go to the bottom of the page where it says: "Search for a Party"

Choose the ship name in the "pulldown" menu (Summit)

Enter the date of your cruise ("sail date") (9 September 2005)

It will refresh the page and at the BOTTOM of the page it will tell you how many are signed up so far (right now, there are 6 signed up).

Have a great cruise!!

Register for a Celebrity Connections gathering:

https://secure.celebrity.com/cruisecritic/entry.asp

Read the Celebrity Connections FAQ:

https://celebrity-cruises.com/prepare/faq/faq.asp?

Browse the Celebrity Connections ROLL CALL Forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206

Hi,

We do want other members to be able to e-mail us..went to "profile" & edited but it still says that we don't want to rceive mail. Would apprecite it if you could help. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

We do want other members to be able to e-mail us..went to "profile" & edited but it still says that we don't want to rceive mail. Would apprecite it if you could help. Thanks.

The disabling of the email feature was a conscious decision made as a result of research done on the "farming" of profiles by spammers.

The alternative is that you post your email address in your signature (just as I have done) or in specific posts. Please note that it's not cost effective for spammers to try to farm addresses that are part of signatures because they are freeform, not template, elements. I receive very little spam, perhaps one or two mortgage offers per day, so including an email in a signature is a very low risk technique.

• 4 weeks later...

The Celebrity Connections Board has been reformatted. The reason you cannot post a reply is explained in the announcement at the top of the primary ROLL CALL Board. Go over there and explore a bit. You'll like what you find.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Walt, do you know if the CC Connections Site is down? I have tried to find

out how many folks we have and we also have some new people on our Roll

Call. It is telling me "Page is not available".

Can you help?

Thanks, Lois

Oh, it is the Summit 10/10/05.

Hi Walt, do you know if the CC Connections Site is down? I have tried to find

out how many folks we have and we also have some new people on our Roll

Call. It is telling me "Page is not available".

Can you help?

Thanks, Lois

Oh, it is the Summit 10/10/05.

Sorry, but I can't. That is a Celebrity maintained site. I'll see what Laura can do for us.

Hi Walt, one of my friends on our Roll Call helped me. Seems the link has

changed from what I was using.

Sorry, I should have posted this yesterday.

Thanks anyway:)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help??? I registered for the Galaxy 11/24/05 cruise to Panama Canal but when I registered I did not have my Captain Club number. Is there a way I can edit to add my number???? Would like to supply all info requested but did not see any links for editing.

FranCT

Can someone please help me with understanding what are "connection parties or gatherings"? I have just found this message board and am trying to learn all the 'ropes" here...LOL

Thanks!

And yes I am blond!

:)

Hello,

The "Connections Party" is just a little get-together for whoever wants to on the cruise. It's sponsored by Cruise Critic and Celebrity. They provide refreshments and a place on the ship so we can get-together for a little conversation and meet friends. I think most of the people that sign up for the party also chat with the others on this chat board. So, the idea has two primary functions:

1) you chat with people on this cruise critic chat board who will be on your cruise. Then you get to meet each other when you're on the ship. Cool!

2) Even if you don't chat on the board, you can still sign up and go to the party and meet friends who'll be on your ship anyway.

It doesn't cost you anything to signup or go to the party

You're not obligated to go to the party even if you signed up (but it's fun)

• 3 weeks later...

We were scheduled for the Infinity 3/19/06 cruise. There were 24 people signed up when X changed the ship to the Millennium. If I look at the party signup now for 3/19/06 for Millennium, there are only three. Does anyone know if we have to sign up again or will X move the registrations?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We are booked on the Millennium cruise on for 26 May in a PH Suite. I have sent the following email, with 5 chases for a response, I have also sent a copy to customer services in the UK and USA and to Celebrity's Captains Club - guess what no-one has even had the curtesy to acknowledge that they are dealing with it (apart from the computer generated response to confirm receipt). Does anyone hear know the answer and how we could arrange it - or how we can get a response from Celebrity!

To: 'Connections@CelebrityCruises.com'

Subject: Millennium Cruise 26th May 2006 - Booking Ref

We are booked in one of the Penthouse suites for the above cruise and have registered for the Cruise Critics Connection Party. From previous reviews, we have noted that on occasion the party has been held in one of the Penthouses.

Could you please let us have further information on this option in terms of what would be included and how this could be arranged if we were to host the party. Also would there be any cost to ourselves personally in hosting this?

We look forward to hearing from you further.

Archived