Viewing Every MDR Menu at the Beginning of a Cruise

uggorock

Hello! Im going on my first cruise next year, and am planning on getting a 3 night dining package. I want to know if there's any way I could request or view the MDR's dinner menu for each night of our cruise so we can plan our meals ahead of time based around what appeals to us most at the MDR. Any tips for how I should go about this? I would want to see them all on day one if possible.

Hello! Im going on my first cruise next year, and am planning on getting a 3 night dining package. I want to know if there's any way I could request or view the MDR's dinner menu for each night of our cruise so we can plan our meals ahead of time based around what appeals to us most at the MDR. Any tips for how I should go about this? I would want to see them all on day one if possible.

If your ship is supported on the Royal Caribbean app, you can also link your account there and select your sailing in the app. Then you can view the planned MDR menus (as well as menus for all the other restaurants) ahead of time in the app.

If your ship is supported on the Royal Caribbean app, you can also link your account there and select your sailing in the app. Then you can view the planned MDR menus (as well as menus for all the other restaurants) ahead of time in the app.
That's cool! I can see the menu, but they're obviously wrong since day 3 has a lunch menu but my sailing has day 2 at sea and 3 is at port. I don't sail for over 2 months so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk