Enchantment 3-night Dining Package?

S.E. Coastal Georgia
21 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
So, we have only been on the Oasis and are game to try a smaller experience but I have a silly question. On my cruise planner for the Enchantment in February, they are selling a 3-night and 4-night dinner package where you can "try all of their premium restaurants". However, as far as I can tell, there is only one premium restaurant on the Enchantment (which is Chops). Am I missing one?

If we purchased the 3-night package, for instance, that would basically mean 3 nights at Chops, right? Is there another choice? Just curious. Thanks.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Enchantment of the Seas (something different) - Feb 2019 -->
Oasis of the Seas - 7/29/18, Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel -->
Oasis of the Seas - 7/30/17, Nassau, St Thomas, St Marteen -->
Florida
2,417 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
No other choice
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show...antment+dining
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tee

Past cruises:
Carnival - Celebration, Imagination, Miracle, Sunshine, Sensation
Celebrity - Constellation
Disney - Dream
NCL - Jade, Getaway, Star
RCCL - Adventure, Allure, Anthem, Enchantment, Independence, Liberty, Oasis, Radiance, Sovereign

Norway, Iceland, UK - Google docs (NCL May 24, 2019)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Delray Beach, FL, USA
524 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
Originally posted by RCFirstTimer

If we purchased the 3-night package, for instance, that would basically mean 3 nights at Chops, right? Is there another choice? Just curious. Thanks.
No other choice on the Enchantment. If you purchase the 3-night (or 4-night) package, it means that you will be dining at Chops 3 (or 4) times. Since the menu at Chops does not change, those packages do not make very much sense on the Enchantment.
Ontario
20,554 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
We did the 3 night package and enjoyed 3 nights at Chops.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ken

Coming soon

12/2018: Allure Christmas
03/2019: Symphony
12/2019: Oasis Christmas
03/2020: Anthem

Sailed on
Sovereign, Monarch, Majesty, Enchantment, Jewel, Serenade, Liberty, Freedom, Allure, Oasis, Harmony