How to check half moon cay schedule..

coolchick9252

I noticed when researching Half Moon Cay some people said there are gonna be 2 ships sharing the island? How do I find out whether my ship is the only one there that day or not? I’m going to be there September 20th. Also, from videos I’ve seen it looks pretty crowded? I figured maybe that was just the main area on the beach so hopefully if I walk down further it won’t be so bad.

A simple Google search "Half Moon Cay ship schedule" gets you a nice list like this:

http://crew-center.com/half-moon-cay-cruise-ship-schedule-2018

It says only one ship at HMC on Sept 20, Carnival Pride.

There are some accuracy issues here. On a couple of days, it lists a Carnival ship and a HAL at the island the same day. That won't happen...the Carnival ship will change it's schedule. It also lists the same ship twice a few times.

I noticed when researching Half Moon Cay some people said there are gonna be 2 ships sharing the island? How do I find out whether my ship is the only one there that day or not? I’m going to be there September 20th. Also, from videos I’ve seen it looks pretty crowded? I figured maybe that was just the main area on the beach so hopefully if I walk down further it won’t be so bad.

If you are on the Pride, I'll be there with you:D . Please join the Roll Call, we are starting to get a little more active.

I'm also hoping there will be less crowding if we walk a bit. Princess Cay had a nice quiet area and it would be good to find that here too.