Eurodam Neptune 6104

LMDragon

Hello all,

I'm new to cruising and will be going on my first trip out here in a few weeks. I had a few questions regarding the neptune suites on the Eurodam, specifically 6104. Thank you in advance!

Power outlets- I've heard mixed reviews on how many outlets are available in the Neptune suites. There will be three of us in the room and I'm afraid we wont have enough. I know we cannot bring anything with a surge protector, but is a small extension cord ok?

Personal fans- again I've heard mixed opinions. Are small plug in fans allowed? If not, are there fans available to request? We need it for the air circulation more than the noise. Do I need to try and find a battery powered one?

And last - is the temperature on the ship itself cooler? We're going to Alaska so I'm expecting to be cool outside, but I absolutely freeze in most offices/ supermarkets. Am I going to need to wear my jacket around inside and outside?

Thank you everyone!:)

We find supermarkets too cold too. We keep our thermostat at home set to 79 in the summer, and find almost everywhere outside our cabin on HAL ships too cold, especially the MDR and Showroom when we first enter. :(

We bring a regular extension cord plus an electrical plug with three addition plugs.

You can request a fan from ship services in advance. We carry a 6” UBC powered fan.

My DW always carries a light sweater or jacket and usually has to put it on when on ship.

I believe HAL does not want you to bring your own power strip. They have them available.
Correct. Know Before You Go says

"If more outlet space is necessary, only Holland America Line provided power bars are to be used. Please contact the Front Office for more information."

We usually bring two or three 12ft extension cords. Never had a problem. I only use them while in the room, but I believe you will be OK in the Neptune Suite. But I would still bring them along with the USB adapters.

Temperature can vary from one area to another on the ship. Take your jacket or sweater with you so it will be available if needed.