Celebrity - Infinity. Pied Piper. October 8, 2012

NCRay

Greetings. I just booked this excursion and really excited to put this trip on my calendar. I am treating myself and booked cabin on the stern on deck nine.. The booking agent indicated C1 has a nicer sized patio that is open above.

Regardless will be a cool view I think as the ship traverse thru the locks.

Can any one make recommendations as to interesting things to do on ports of call ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ Ray. We switched to a Deck 8. Booked in a Concierge Class cabin, not Aqua Class. Thought about Aqua class, but figured we won't use the spa that much and don't mind if we don't eat in Blu. Do you only eat in Blu? Hope there's a good group with Pied Piper on board.

Blu for b fast and supper yeah.

I'm sure with the length of the cruise I may do a speciality restaurant one evening. I'm traveling solo. So no point in doing the speciality dining unless I get up with a group of folks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everybody.

I just booked this cruise today. I'm excited about going through the Panama Canal again and excited to be on a "long" cruise. Lots of nice ports and lots of nice sea days!

See you all in three months!

Hobie

Welcome Hobie. I just looked at your profile... Are you ever on dry land?? Lol

I'm envious of your sailings!!

Also. I have set up the roll call list on the main stream roll call. Feel free to populate it

Here is the link

Be sure to sign up for "connections" roll call - Link at top of page -

Please go to the form here if you've just joined the board and wish to participate in any activities. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHo4VzZOMnhCWlZiUm4xaGVSQzJZd3c6MQ#gid=0

For those of you that have already input your information, i've added a few columns - specifically activities you want to participate in (sail away party, slot pull, cabin crawl, hometown gift exchange, pub crawl). Also added cabin number.

the link is here to edit. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_OIPhowyr-dHo4VzZOMnhCWlZiUm4xaGVSQzJZd3c

Ray

Ray,

Thanks for your "welcome".

I'm pretty sure that we met on the post Thanksgiving cruise on Eclipse last November.

I'll enter my information in your spreadsheet and will register for the "Connections" party..

See you onboard Infinity soon!

Hobie.

• 3 weeks later...

No GL specific sail away..

On my last cruise, the Pied Piper group and subsequently other GLBT folks onboard ended up at the martini bar around 730 PM nightly. it became a very lively bunch!!

Just booked an excursion with Odyssey Tours for Costa Rica. It will include seeing crocodiles, monkeys, birds, etc., as well as beach, lunch and "cold beverages". The company wants a minimum of 6 people, so we need 4 more. If interested, let me know and I'll give additional information.

Looking forward to meeting you all on this upcoming cruise. Seems like there should be enough people on this cruise to be hosted, has anyone heard from PP a number? I know on our PP cruise last year the PP host had a cocktail party the night of our departure.

We booked the hike to the volcano in Guatemala, only excursion booked to date. PP should be sending out a list of recommended excursions soon depending on the number in the group.

October can't get here soon enough!

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived