Enchantment Of The Sea Review

granmaj

• 11 months later...

I am currently on Enchantment for the 3 night out of Miami. I, too, read all the negative reviews but took them with a grain of salt so to speak. This is our fifth cruise (first out of Miami - others have all been out of Northeast). So far, everything has been amazing. We have enjoyed CHOPS for dinner last night, Windjammer for lunch yesterday and today and heading to dining room tonight for dinner. Selections in the WJ have been fresh, tasty and hasn’t been an issue getting a table. The crew is friendly, courteous and really seem to be happy. Passengers have been pleasant as well. We easily found a couple of chairs by the pool and saw very little chair hogging going on, granted no one was really in the pool because the water is super cold. Hot tubs are rocking though! The vibe on the ship is that everyone is having a good time, lots of activity options to choose from and a party vibe going on. I don’t really see much in the way of things needed repair or broken but am also not actively seeking that out. I will post a complete review when I return home but wanted to share so you can plan to enjoy yourself rather than worry about the negative reviews. I would not hesitate to book another cruise on Enchantment again!

It rained the entire week of my Enchantment cruise in October. The crew worked hard to make sure everyone was being entertained and was happy. I really felt sympathy for them. Entertainment worked particularly hard the day we had to skip Coco Cay. I don't think I got to sit on the balcony one time. We decided to eat in WJ the last night and I was really surprised at how nice it was at night.

We were on the 12/29/17 NYE cruise on the Enchantment. It was mostly good but mattress and pillows were awful, no sauna or steam room, and limited dining options. The positives? Great cabin steward, lovely dinners at Chops, fun itinerary, friendly staff and nice Diamond lounge above the Viking Crown Lounge. On balance, we like the bigger ships better but would do Enchantment again if we loved the itinerary and got a great rate.

I am currently on Enchantment for the 3 night out of Miami. I, too, read all the negative reviews but took them with a grain of salt so to speak. This is our fifth cruise (first out of Miami - others have all been out of Northeast). So far, everything has been amazing. We have enjoyed CHOPS for dinner last night, Windjammer for lunch yesterday and today and heading to dining room tonight for dinner. Selections in the WJ have been fresh, tasty and hasn’t been an issue getting a table. The crew is friendly, courteous and really seem to be happy. Passengers have been pleasant as well. We easily found a couple of chairs by the pool and saw very little chair hogging going on, granted no one was really in the pool because the water is super cold. Hot tubs are rocking though! The vibe on the ship is that everyone is having a good time, lots of activity options to choose from and a party vibe going on. I don’t really see much in the way of things needed repair or broken but am also not actively seeking that out. I will post a complete review when I return home but wanted to share so you can plan to enjoy yourself rather than worry about the negative reviews. I would not hesitate to book another cruise on Enchantment again!

Thank you so much for this review!! Awesome!

It rained the entire week of my Enchantment cruise in October. The crew worked hard to make sure everyone was being entertained and was happy. I really felt sympathy for them. Entertainment worked particularly hard the day we had to skip Coco Cay. I don't think I got to sit on the balcony one time. We decided to eat in WJ the last night and I was really surprised at how nice it was at night.

Sorry for the weather you had! I'm nervous about that in February too.. its good to know the staff is ready!