ISO Vision OTS out of Galveston - Cruise Compass/Reviews/Photos

SRV FAN

Hello! I am looking to see the Cruise Compass from any 4 or 5 night sailing from Galveston on the Vision. I know she just started sailing from Galveston... but any recent info on her would be great! Reviews, Photos, Cruise Compass.

THANKS!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be on Vision OTS February of next year. I'll try to remember to post the Compass on the 4 day cruise. Of course I'll take pics as well. :cool:

Thanks! But too late! I have already sailed on the Vision 4 & 5 nites... Just got off her yesterday....

Thanks! But too late! I have already sailed on the Vision 4 & 5 nites... Just got off her yesterday....

LOL. Ooops. How was it? The reason I picked Vision is because 1. I want to try Royal's smaller offerings 2. I'm 8 pts away from Diamond and this fits the bill perfectly. I'm debating if I should do anything in Cozumel or not.

LOL. Ooops. How was it? The reason I picked Vision is because 1. I want to try Royal's smaller offerings 2. I'm 8 pts away from Diamond and this fits the bill perfectly. I'm debating if I should do anything in Cozumel or not.

It was one of the best cruises we have been on since we started cruising in 2004! Awesome Captain & crew! Food was excellent! Service was top notch! Entertainment kept us hopping! Highly recommend this ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was one of the best cruises we have been on since we started cruising in 2004! Awesome Captain & crew! Food was excellent! Service was top notch! Entertainment kept us hopping! Highly recommend this ship!

Yay! We leave this Saturday!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
And your review?????

We go Jan. 26

We get off when you get on; this cruise will FINALLY make us Diamond. I'm nervous about a small ship but since we went cheap on this cruise I'm hoping to just relax. Our first inside room. Any suggestions for a balcony snob transitioning to an inside?

We get off when you get on; this cruise will FINALLY make us Diamond. I'm nervous about a small ship but since we went cheap on this cruise I'm hoping to just relax. Our first inside room. Any suggestions for a balcony snob transitioning to an inside?

Try splitting the bed. We just tried this in an OV on her and it made a lot of difference in what you might call efficient use of space. Instead of a sliver the width of the bedside table at either side between bed and wall, one side of each single is against the wall and there's a space two table widths in the centre of the cabin between the beds. Made a big difference.

We did 17dys in an inside (cat L) on Vision nearly five years ago and I wish we'd thought of that back then because those insides are small !

Vision is a fine ship and crew, you'll be happy.

LOLOL Just the opposite...we have our first Grand Suite since it was so cheap. And we progress to Diamond Plus;p

I read Lynn's review and am really getting excited. We frequently do inside when we do quicky cruises. We just stay up later and on deck etc.

And Percy is right, splitting the bed makes the room feel much larger, more space to get in and out of bed.

Oh Tug, you always do this...why don't you consult me before you book???? Just kiddin. We'll wave and watch for you

LOLOL Just the opposite...we have our first Grand Suite since it was so cheap. And we progress to Diamond Plus;p

I read Lynn's review and am really getting excited. We frequently do inside when we do quicky cruises. We just stay up later and on deck etc.

And Percy is right, splitting the bed makes the room feel much larger, more space to get in and out of bed.

Oh Tug, you always do this...why don't you consult me before you book???? Just kiddin. We'll wave and watch for you

I was thinking the same thing but the cruise after the 31st have lots of folks you know on it

Now that I am retire I only book inside I can do two or three cruises for the price of a balcony. I can sleep in a deck chair if I need too.