Majesty Medical Emergency

Onboard majesty and we are about to pull into Freeport, Bahamas for a medical emergency. That’s the only info they gave us.

I can’t imagine it will change anything for us because today was a sea day that we were just driving around before heading back to Canaveral tonight.

Prayers for the person who is in need.

Merry Christmas everyone.

On a lighter note, big hand for majesty’s crew. They are a refreshing change from what I’ve become accustomed to on most of Royals ships in recent history. Friendly and always there/willing to help. Reminds me of 10 years/15 cruises ago when I started cruising with them. This is the smallest ship we’ve sailed on. So far pretty impressed actually!

My 33rd bday is in 4 days! So woo hoo!

Our last cruise on the Summit...we had a medical emergency and had to turn back to Bayonne about 6 hrs into the cruise. Capt told us we would lose some time in Bermuda. Next day, Capt came on the loud speaker and told us we had a medical emergency and we would arrive early in Bermuda. He put the pedal to the metal asked us to hang on to railings, and we got to Bermuda hours ahead of schedule. We even had to wait until 5pm for ships to clear the dock so we could get to the dock. (I assume they had already transferred the emergency ashore.)

Needless to day...we were told very little about the emergencies except that the passengers were taken to hospitals and were "stable". It is just great to know that when a life is at risk...the Captains respond to the best of their ability.