Oasis Adventure Ocean Club & Dinner

later

What days does the Adventure Ocean Club take the kids to dinner. I will be on the Oasis with my grandchildren and family and we are trying to decide on what night to schedule the chefs table for the 8 adults.

-Tim-

We just had our two granddaughters on the Oasis in October and I think they do it every night. We also did the later CT and just took them to WJ for dinner and then dropped them off at Ocean Adventure. You will love the CT. We have done it twice and it's outstanding. There really isn't a need to book it prior. We had no issue booking it on board. Unless there's a special night you want.

Somebody who paid more attention to Ocean Adventure can probably provide better details. But I recall there were times you had to pick them up and could then bring them back if you wanted them to be able to be taken to dinner or lunch. It seems you can't just drop them in the AM, leave them, and come back in the PM. We also twice tried to arrange in cabin baby sitting to do a late night. But never had any luck even using the concierge.

We just had our two granddaughters on the Oasis in October and I think they do it every night. We also did the later CT and just took them to WJ for dinner and then dropped them off at Ocean Adventure. You will love the CT. We have done it twice and it's outstanding. There really isn't a need to book it prior. We had no issue booking it on board. Unless there's a special night you want.

Somebody who paid more attention to Ocean Adventure can probably provide better details. But I recall there were times you had to pick them up and could then bring them back if you wanted them to be able to be taken to dinner or lunch. It seems you can't just drop them in the AM, leave them, and come back in the PM. We also twice tried to arrange in cabin baby sitting to do a late night. But never had any luck even using the concierge.

Thanks you

-Tim-

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Every night except the first night.

That is what I was hoping. It gives us a choice of several nights for the chefs table.

Thanks

-Tim-