Edge Cruise Planner

sakigemcam

Sorry if I should know the answer to this but it's been a long week - Should this be available to us at this time (March 2019) or is it too soon - or is the website just not working? I can log in and it sees our cruise, but won't click over to the planner.

Thanks for pampering me with your knowledge ;p

I agree that it should be accessible. Do you get a screen that looks like this?

If you can't get into the cruise planner, I would try another browser and see if that works. If that doesn't work, you could call Celebrity and make sure it is loaded into your account. Good luck!

enhance

For quite some time, I had trouble accessing my Cruise Planner on my iPad....so I have a suggestion that worked for me.

On the upper left of the main X site are three horizontal bars (next to the word Menu). Click that and then choose: Onboard Experience, Onboard Packages, then any of the packages (other than the Overview). From there, if you scroll down, you should see a blue “Book Now” button. You will be taken to a “find your reservation” screen where you can enter your information and click “find reservation”. This should take you into the Cruise Planner.

Yes, it is a weird way to get the, but if the ‘normal’ way doesn’t work for you.....give it a try!

Good luck!!