Budget for PB

HOSKI

Do you think $60 would be enough for drinks and a snack at PB for a family of three? This does not include taxi of course. I think I have hubby convinced to go here instead of Playa Mia. I know he would get his money's worth at Playa but DD and I may not. Also, what is with this skywalker?

I think we spent about $50 at Paradise Beach in 1/2 a day. We bought nachos, 3 soft drinks, and had two heads braided (that was $15 each). You will want money for snorkle deposit too, but you get that back.

Why not just bring a credit card instead of cash? Paradise beach accepts most major credit cards.:D And if ours is stolen, we have the 800 number back in our cabin and can call and cancel it right away if necessary. I doubt it will happen since Paradise is such a nice place, but I always say it's better to be safe than sorry! :)

The space walker is where you stand on a trampoline with bungee cords attached to you. The bungee cords are attached to poles, one on your right and one on your left. With the bungee cords holding you in the center of the trampoline, you can do summersaults and flips high in the air without the fear of falling off.:D You have probably seen one before. They can usually be found at amusement parks and fairs. This is also free at Paradise Beach. :D

Thanks guys, I looked at the website and think we are safe but wanted to here from those who have been there. Credit card is not an option but may use the check card with visa logo.

We have our own snorkel equipment but I will need to rent a vest.

Archived