Edge Resort Deck Cabanas

rclibertygirl5

Anyone heard anything yet as to how these will be rented? Will it be via the pre-cruise planner or only on-board? Any pricing information?

Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but I thought that they would be free? (i.e. they're a replacement to the lounge beds that are currently found around the pool on Solstice-class ships?)

I am not familiar with how Alcoves are rented. Can you please explain? Thank you!

$99 for port days or $250 for sea days. Reservations can be made in advance online or onboard if there are any available. I wouldn't be surprised to see higher prices on these cabanas. They are in more desirable areas of the ship and they just bumped the Alcoves from $150 to $250 for sea days.

$99 for port days or $250 for sea days. Reservations can be made in advance online or onboard if there are any available. I wouldn't be surprised to see higher prices on these cabanas. They are in more desirable areas of the ship and they just bumped the Alcoves from $150 to $250 for sea days.

Thank you for the explanation. I am glad to hear that they can be booked online prior to the cruise. I will start watching the cruise planner!!;)

The big concern is that they will obviously further decrease the space available for loungers at the pool.

In the S Class, the cabanas are at the under-utilized Lawn area, and do not take space away from the overcrowded pool area.

• 10 months later...

Is there some question as to where they will be located? I thought it was fairly clear on the diagrams. As to decreasing any space available, how about making chair hogs walk the plank because that would make one heck of a lot more space "available" for folks who actually plan to use it.