First time in Curacao - December 2018

fitcruisecouple

Hello everyone - we will be cruising on Carnival to Cauracao in December. We've never been so not sure what to do. We are a family of four - two kids 14/11. We live in Florida, so snorkeling and beach is nothing special to us. Trying to find something different and exciting. We tend to stay clear of the tourist traps and will often venture off on our own. With that said, can anyone recommend something unique and different from the usual excursions offered by the cruiseline?

Also, the kids are content with spending the day on a beach IF they have the big inflatables! We go to Mexico often and will stay at Mr. Sancho's and they always have a blast. Anything similar in Curacao?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
You might want to check out Back2Nature private jeep tours. They will customize a tour for you based on what you want and show you places most tourists never see!

I don't work for them but please let them know Bridget M. sent you!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the suggestion - we just booked a tour with them!! Sounds like so much fun - and they have been super nice!

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you found your option, but for others reading this post here is a link to our week long visit to Curacao that was busy!  We are not one for spending more than an hour or so sitting on the beach.  May give others some ideas.....

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147277-i583-k12079759-Our_active_itinerary_for_a_wk_in_Curacao-Curacao.html