Seaview Speciality Menus - Trio deal

JonHeath

Hi all,

We're boarding Seaview on August 25th.

Seriously considering purchasing the Trio deal ahead of getting on-board. Heard good things about it when reading the Seaside reviews and have seen Seaside menus. Would love to see the Ocean Cay Seafood Restaurant, Asian Market and Butcher's Cut Steakhouse menus for Seaview to see exactly what the Trio options are and whether it differs from Seaside at all.

Does anyone have copies of these menus please, or have experienced the Trio on Seaview?

Thanks

Jon

We had the Trio package on the Seaview and had a great experience. Butcher's Cut was my favorite restaurant, but the oysters 3 ways at Ocean Cay was my favorite dish of the entire cruise.

We were a table of 9 at Ocean Cay and oddly one or two people got a slightly different menu. It looks like the menu on the website you linked. The one in kodesthemoose's post was the correct one (as of June anyways).

• 2 weeks later...
Question: what is the pricing for the Trio package on the Seaview? Maybe it's b/c my Seaview cruise is not till next May but there is no restaurant pricing at all on the website - just says no packages available.

I purchased the Trio Dining Package in February 2018 for $89.00 per person (cruise: MSC Seaview Western Med September 2018).

Hi all,

We're boarding Seaview on August 25th.

Seriously considering purchasing the Trio deal ahead of getting on-board. Heard good things about it when reading the Seaside reviews and have seen Seaside menus. Would love to see the Ocean Cay Seafood Restaurant, Asian Market and Butcher's Cut Steakhouse menus for Seaview to see exactly what the Trio options are and whether it differs from Seaside at all.

Does anyone have copies of these menus please, or have experienced the Trio on Seaview?

Thanks

Jon

I don't have the menus but we did the Trio on the Seaside and it was well worth the purchase price!!

Do it!