Question On Majesty?

GranysT

We have a short cruise coming up mid Nov. Friends of ours are sailing with us. DH and I are Diamond with RC. Our friends, this is only 2nd cruise, 1st with RC. They have their own cabin. Will they be able to board Diamond, with us? I don't think they will be, but wanted to ask and be sure.

If they can't board with us, we will have to board with the mass's, with them, as they will be completely lost if we separate from them. Bummer

We have a short cruise coming up mid Nov. Friends of ours are sailing with us. DH and I are Diamond with RC. Our friends, this is only 2nd cruise, 1st with RC. They have their own cabin. Will they be able to board Diamond, with us? I don't think they will be, but wanted to ask and be sure.

If they can't board with us, we will have to board with the mass's, with them, as they will be completely lost if we separate from them. Bummer

They may or may not be able to board with you, depends on port personnel. If you have to board with them, the difference is maybe 10 minutes. Not a big deal.

After going through the security check and move on to actual check-in. Ask one of the Royal Representatives if you can check in together. You might all check in the diamond line, all check in at the gold line or you might check in separate line.

Majesty is small enough that if you separate at check in, just tell them you will meet them in the Schooner Bar Lounge...

Easy & Simple

Dennis & Sue

When we travel with my sister who is not D+, we simply sat with her in the Platinum (then became Emerald, then Diamond) area and boarded with them.

As Bob mentioned...no big deal. You will all get on the ship at some point.

Lately, we have not been getting to PC very early and find ourselves boarding with the Gold/general embarkation group anyway. ;)