Labadee - new Furious Flier zipline?

indy71

My cruise planner for February 2019 shows a second zip line excursion called Furious Flier, where you go through a forested, mountainous area headfirst. At $119, it’s more expensive than the Dragon’s Breath. Does anyone have any experience with this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just noticed this too! My mom and I have done Dragon's Breath before and were going to do it again in December, but if there is a new one we'd probably prefer to try that one. Also, my mom is a bit of an adrenaline junkie and I think she'd like that this one goes headfirst (me, not so much lol).

I just noticed this too! My mom and I have done Dragon's Breath before and were going to do it again in December, but if there is a new one we'd probably prefer to try that one. Also, my mom is a bit of an adrenaline junkie and I think she'd like that this one goes headfirst (me, not so much lol).

I think the headfirst sounds fun! I think maybe you could see the scenery better. I’ve done Dragons Breath with my mom too, but this trip will be with kids and grandkids who’ve never cruised before. Hmmm....

I think the headfirst sounds fun! I think maybe you could see the scenery better. I’ve done Dragons Breath with my mom too, but this trip will be with kids and grandkids who’ve never cruised before. Hmmm....

So I told my mom about the new one and she doesn't want to do it lol. Apparently she's not a fan of the 'on your stomach' position. It's probably not good for my back either so we're going to do Dragon's Breath again. On the plus side, Dragon's Breath is included in the Cruise Planner sale so we'll save some money going with that one.

Oh that sounds fun! I was on Dragons Breath last May and it was AMAZING. If you haven't actually done Dragons Breath yourself, I highly recommend it! Not only is it a lot of fun, but you then get to say you were on the longest zip line over water in the world! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...