Trikes Cozumel Confirmed!

mrsfuzzmo

Well, we left not knowing if the tour would go. (Still did not have license plates when we sailed out of Miami). I'd sent them my cell phone number and asked them to text if we were to go, and they confirmed they would do so. (I would not have e-mail access on the cruise). I did not receive a text as we sailed into Cozumel, so we changed plans.

When I returned home and checked my WORK e-mail they'd confirmed they would be there to go at the port ready for us. Of course, I had told them I would not have e-mail access, so we didn't get to go.

We will try again in the future!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I did this excursion on July 21. They met us at the 7-11 across the street from the carnival pier and paid a taxi to take us to their office(about 5 minutes away). We filled out the paperwork and they did a short driving demo. He said that it was really easy to drive, it's an automatic and you drive down the center of the lane like a car.

We then started our tour by going back out by the pier area and headed toward El Cedral. We stopped there and did some shopping and snapped a few photos of the area.

We got back on the trike and went to a beach that had the Mexican flag overlooking the water (sorry I can't remember the name) walked around the beach and took more photos.

We then went to Playa San Martin and had a delicious lunch (they payed for lunch, we just had to buy our own beverages). We didn't walk the beach because the turtles had been laying eggs and we certainly did not want to disturb them.

Our next and final stop was a tequila tasting. We tasted 5 or 6 tequilas including a tequila wine.

They offered to take us back to the ship or drop us off anywhere we wanted We wanted to go to the Harley Davidson store about 2 blocks from the pier so that's where they dropped us off.

We absolutely loved this tour. The guides Milton and Armando were professional, knowledgeable and crazy. They take lots of pictures and share them on facebook so you can have them. The trikes had a nice size trunk for you to store a backpack and any souveniers that you bought along the way. The seats were more comfortable than any motorcycle that I have been on. They provided helmets, which you must wear.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone had any issues booking recently? I sent a request and they came back right away saying they have availability, but when I sent in my reservation, I never heard back. I have sent it in 3 times now without a reply. I tried to call and got a message that the number was not in service.

I sent an email to the website today, hoping to hear something back.

I checked my junk and spam folders, but nothing, and the original email came through ok, so I'm confused...

Hoping to do his in February !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone had any issues booking recently? I sent a request and they came back right away saying they have availability, but when I sent in my reservation, I never heard back. I have sent it in 3 times now without a reply. I tried to call and got a message that the number was not in service.

I sent an email to the website today, hoping to hear something back.

I checked my junk and spam folders, but nothing, and the original email came through ok, so I'm confused...

Hoping to do his in February !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe try to message them through their facebook page...? It shows they were active 3 hours ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone done the trikes in the last 2-3 weeks?

It's at the top of our list for our June trip but want to make sure the reviews keep coming & stay positive.

The tough part is the early start. Their site says to get off the ship by 8 for their 8:30 departure. Hate rushing in the morning.

Can someone confirm this as well?

Thanks.

I just booked the Trikes for March. Our ship doesn’t port until 10 am, but I contacted the company and they are very accommodating. It looks really fun. Lunch and tequila tasting is included in the price.

I’ll report back after my trip in March and let you know how we liked this excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from our Western Caribbean sailing on Harmony of the Seas. We spent several hours with the Trikes Cozumel team and had a great time! We'd never seen some of the coast beyond the typical beach clubs like Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocom; the views along the seaside were spectacular! When we booked we somehow missed that the tequila tasting and lunch were included, so that was a nice surprise. We highly recommend this tour!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just back from our Western Caribbean sailing on Harmony of the Seas. We spent several hours with the Trikes Cozumel team and had a great time! We'd never seen some of the coast beyond the typical beach clubs like Mr Sanchos and Nachi Cocom; the views along the seaside were spectacular! When we booked we somehow missed that the tequila tasting and lunch were included, so that was a nice surprise. We highly recommend this tour!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the trip report. It’s great to hear you had a great experience with the Trikes team! I agree with you that the tasting and lunch aren’t promoted well — I read it on someone’s review, but couldn’t find it on the Trikes’ website to confirm.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk