Deck Parties?

We’re heading to the Caribbean on the Liberty this summer. I was looking at the Cruise Compass and I didn’t see any deck parties. All the past cruises I’ve been on (different cruise lines) they have always had at least one deck party. Does Royal not do deck parties - other than sailaway?

Theres likely an event called dancing under the stars, normally around 1030, 11pm. In the cruise compass it may be listed as an evening activity rather than under the music and dancing section.

You may also have a second sail away party on your next to last day, in the evening after leaving your last port.

Theres likely an event called dancing under the stars, normally around 1030, 11pm. In the cruise compass it may be listed as an evening activity rather than under the music and dancing section.

You may also have a second sail away party on your next to last day, in the evening after leaving your last port.

Good to know. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

No deck parties on Anthem on the 9-night last week. Well...strike that. We did have a deck party...Island Night Deck Party...IN TWO70, LOL! And it abruptly ended at 10:30 and the venue was immediately closed. Doesn't count.

It seems the deck party thing is very inconsistent and even if a ship does have it, it's usually only one. This is one area in which NCL will win hands down over and over. And guess what, they have the drink package too. So don't tell me it's because of that.

Side note: another thing that irritated me was no drinking on the dance floor in the Music Hall. I was confused because sometimes they would just yell at people for glass and other times it was all drinks including aluminum bottles. In any event, either provide plastic cups or have it outside on the deck a few nights. After all, it's the Caribbean in summer.