Independence oF the seas 7408

milkman32

If it truly a Pullman bed in that room, it will really depend on your mom and how spry she is. I know for my mom I would look for a sofa bed, as I can not see her climbing a ladder to go to bed at night. That said-it isn't an easy squeeze with three adults, but it is possible! There will just be absolutely no privacy!

the only thing I'd like to chime in about is that on the Freedom class ships there is a curtain that you can draw at least 1/2 way across the wall that divides the bed from the pullout couch. that will offer a little privacy.

the only thing I'd like to chime in about is that on the Freedom class ships there is a curtain that you can draw at least 1/2 way across the wall that divides the bed from the pullout couch. that will offer a little privacy.

Actually, that room does not have a pullout couch. It has a pullman in the ceiling. Also, the little curtain can't be "drawn". You have to unhook it from the tieback and it really doesn't come out far at all. My husband and I commented how we would never be comfortable with three people in that room. Just my opinion. :)

Hi, we had that room in summer, it's an amazing room but the Pullman is above the main bed so unless mum is agile it probably wouldn't work. The aft balcony is amazing, absolutely huge, we even thought about sleeping out there on the loungers one night! I live blogged the cruise and there are loads of photos of the room and balcony on my blog http://www.cruisemuses.blog.co.uk if you want to know more

Sent from my iPhone using Forums