Sky loft suite to Star loft suite

Exactly! Almost makes me think they do that so they can change it whenever necessary....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Quite possible.

The thing is, when I book Star Class I ask my TA to confirm, before I book it. When I get the conformation I check that it is Star Class and file it away once it is printed. If RC reduces the Star Class and it is gone for a sailing I have booked I will do the following. Demand a price adjustment, to a price which my SLS used to be before the Genie program existed. If they won’t do that, then I will see about cancelling my reservation and getting my non-refundable deposit back as they reneged on their promised sale of goods.

In all honesty we would stay in our chosen cabin as prior to Star Class we had stayed in it over 15 times. We love the location and size, and know it’s lowest and highest prices prior to Star Class.

When we stay at All Inclusives we get butlers Suites and are getting used to the Genie perks with RC. If Genies are gone we might try NCL for the Haven, or Celebrity and go with a Butler Suite. In reality I love the space of the large cabin. This June we have the RS booked on Radiance for a Alaska Southbound sailing and it is more than I have ever paid for the RLS. That being said I know we will survive on our own. We have our dinners booked and shore excursions are too.

Quite possible.

The thing is, when I book Star Class I ask my TA to confirm, before I book it. When I get the conformation I check that it is Star Class and file it away once it is printed. If RC reduces the Star Class and it is gone for a sailing I have booked I will do the following. Demand a price adjustment, to a price which my SLS used to be before the Genie program existed. If they won’t do that, then I will see about cancelling my reservation and getting my non-refundable deposit back as they reneged on their promised sale of goods.

In all honesty we would stay in our chosen cabin as prior to Star Class we had stayed in it over 15 times. We love the location and size, and know it’s lowest and highest prices prior to Star Class.

When we stay at All Inclusives we get butlers Suites and are getting used to the Genie perks with RC. If Genies are gone we might try NCL for the Haven, or Celebrity and go with a Butler Suite. In reality I love the space of the large cabin. This June we have the RS booked on Radiance for a Alaska Southbound sailing and it is more than I have ever paid for the RLS. That being said I know we will survive on our own. We have our dinners booked and shore excursions are too.

Royal could be in big trouble with your future bookings if NCL or Celebrity would add flowriders!:D:D:D:D:D

Steve

clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Quite possible.

I think most of the confusion has been settled now. Royal loft, owners loft, Grand loft, whatever the 2 lofts at the front of the deck 17 on O and A are called, star loft, 4 bedroom family suite (villa suite) and the 2 bedroom ATS.

Sky Lofts on the Quantum class are the only casualty the reorg. Initially 2BR ATS were omitted but they soon fixed that.

I agree. Check and double check prior to and immediately after booking that your docs indicate star class.

I think the royal suite class and in particular Star Class is VERY popular and I don't see it going away. RCI was the victim of frequent and warranted criticism for suite perks that didn't stack up with their competitors.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think most of the confusion has been settled now. Royal loft, owners loft, Grand loft, whatever the 2 lofts at the front of the deck 17 on O and A are called, star loft, 4 bedroom family suite (villa suite) and the 2 bedroom ATS.

Sky Lofts on the Quantum class are the only casualty the reorg. Initially 2BR ATS were omitted but they soon fixed that.

I agree. Check and double check prior to and immediately after booking that your docs indicate star class.

I think the royal suite class and in particular Star Class is VERY popular and I don't see it going away. RCI was the victim of frequent and warranted criticism for suite perks that didn't stack up with their competitors.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I’m looking forward to the cabin you just stayed in on Anthem. I just need to find the right sailing in the summer. :D