Sky loft suite to Star loft suite

I saw some RCL material that said the 2BR aqua suites would move to sky class later this year. Is that true?

Also, I though I saw that 1718 and 1720 list as sky class on oasis for this April when I did a mock booking? Can anyone comment on that?

We are sailing in 1720 on Allure this September. It is Star Class. We have 3 more booked on Symphony in 1724 and they too are Star Class.

I saw some RCL material that said the 2BR aqua suites would move to sky class later this year. Is that true?

Also, I though I saw that 1718 and 1720 list as sky class on oasis for this April when I did a mock booking? Can anyone comment on that?

Star lofts and 2 bedroom ATS are and will continue to be star class

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We are sailing in 1720 on Allure this September. It is Star Class. We have 3 more booked on Symphony in 1724 and they too are Star Class.

Tnx. When I booked our trip it showed it as sky class so I didn’t even consider it but probably would’ve booked it if I knew it was star class. Instead We debated between a CL and a 2br aqua suite and went with the aq suite. For us we didn’t want to pay for more than a CL unless it came with star class. Wish I wasn’t misinformed but I guess we will just suffer in the aqua suite. Lol

Just an interesting FYI for you and others on this thread. Did another mock booking in April 18 and the sky loft suite is showing as sky class on oasis. Maybe it is wrong but that is what it shows.

Just curious if you think that is a better cabin than a deck ten 2br aqua suite?

Just an interesting FYI for you and others on this thread. Did another mock booking in April 18 and the sky loft suite is showing as sky class on oasis. Maybe it is wrong but that is what it shows.

Just curious if you think that is a better cabin than a deck ten 2br aqua suite?

I have attached screen shots of our confirmations for September 2018, March 2019, September 2019, and March 2020, all in Star Loft Suites from our TA. The sailings are on Allure, and Symphony. I just don’t have faith in RC website technology/management. I believe my TA agreement.

As for the cabin itself, we prefer it over the 2BDR ATS but that is us.

479982b475a4d0218d8eb312a6d7394d.jpg

0271d54d6a8ca0eda3c38995e2fcbbab.jpg

2afc251fa7a8cbd82464ddf7a3a1b806.jpg

446e541cc0e8d776d8f1ce4a11fc94f4.jpg

I have attached screen shots of our confirmations for September 2018, March 2019, September 2019, and March 2020, all in Star Loft Suites from our TA. The sailings are on Allure, and Symphony. I just don’t have faith in RC website technology/management. I believe my TA agreement.

As for the cabin itself, we prefer it over the 2BDR ATS but that is us.

479982b475a4d0218d8eb312a6d7394d.jpg

0271d54d6a8ca0eda3c38995e2fcbbab.jpg

2afc251fa7a8cbd82464ddf7a3a1b806.jpg

446e541cc0e8d776d8f1ce4a11fc94f4.jpg

Oh I believe you and I am 💯 % sure you are right. I just don’t get why the oasis is showing it as sky class and not star in April. Most be an IT issue. But geez that is a big omission. I would’ve booked that cabin if there was clear indication it was star class. We do like deck 17.

We’ve only been in CL on deck 17 so it was hard for me to judge which is better for us. but if it is basically just a bigger version of a CL (which it looks like to me on YouTube) I think would’ve probably gone with the 2br aqua suite anyways.

We upgraded our April 15, 2018 and June 3, 2018 cruises on the Oasis from Crown Lofts to Sky Lofts (Star Lofts).

Both are now listed on our invoices as- Stateroom:-Category SL.

The Crown Lofts we previously had were listed as-Stateroom- Category L1 and L2.

Also when we upgraded our April cruise we had $200 Next Cruise OBC. This was eliminated when we upgraded. First time we have lost Next Cruise OBC when we upgraded our room. Our travel agent has followed up without any success.

We upgraded our April 15, 2018 and June 3, 2018 cruises on the Oasis from Crown Lofts to Sky Lofts (Star Lofts).

Both are now listed on our invoices as- Stateroom:-Category SL.

The Crown Lofts we previously had were listed as-Stateroom- Category L1 and L2.

Also when we upgraded our April cruise we had $200 Next Cruise OBC. This was eliminated when we upgraded. First time we have lost Next Cruise OBC when we upgraded our room. Our travel agent has followed up without any success.

So when you do your set sail pass does it say sky or star class?

This is when I wish there was a like button.

I read some conflicting things on my cabin so I made sure to print out my set sail pass and it said Star class. This pretty much confirmed things. Funny, the planner doesn’t say anywhere that you or star class, sky class, or whatever. Had to do the set sail pass to see that.

This is where its screwy (I'm an agent), I booked April 1-8 (this year) 1720, and it is still called 'sky loft' which sky loft was 'star', changes don't actually take affect until early may+/- each ship is different in official date of changes (I can share list of dates). 1718/1720 WILL BE RENAMED 'Stared loft" which will be star class. After booking for April, I already got an email from my 'royal Genie' on my 'star class' reservation, even though name change haste happened and its still called sky loft. Its more about room number.

This is where its screwy (I'm an agent), I booked April 1-8 (this year) 1720, and it is still called 'sky loft' which sky loft was 'star', changes don't actually take affect until early may+/- each ship is different in official date of changes (I can share list of dates). 1718/1720 WILL BE RENAMED 'Stared loft" which will be star class. After booking for April, I already got an email from my 'royal Genie' on my 'star class' reservation, even though name change haste happened and its still called sky loft. Its more about room number.

stupid spell correct WILL BE RENAMED *star loft

stupid spell correct WILL BE RENAMED *star loft

I have the 17/18 RCI agent books and the new 18/19 agent book, and 1718 and 1720 were 'star class' and will be star class according to those. There is no '2018 January to April' only, where it is not star. it was and will be, and if they argue differently I have plenty of proof!

its completely screwed up but they should be star, I have proof if you hear otherwise. I'm 1720 early April and already got email from 'royal genie' for my star class. 1720/1718 were star and should remain star

I have the 17/18 RCI agent books and the new 18/19 agent book, and 1718 and 1720 were 'star class' and will be star class according to those. There is no '2018 January to April' only, where it is not star. it was and will be, and if they argue differently I have plenty of proof!

Julies Adventures...do you happen to know if the 2BDR ATS will remain Star Class into March 2020. Looking at one on Oasis. On their website it shows it is. Is that proof enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Julies Adventures...do you happen to know if the 2BDR ATS will remain Star Class into March 2020. Looking at one on Oasis. On their website it shows it is. Is that proof enough?

If it says it on their website, it is. If you book it, make sure your your booking receipt says Star Class.

If it says it on their website, it is. If you book it, make sure your your booking receipt says Star Class.

See this is where I get confused. Even with my Star Loft next March, it says TL-Star loft suite but it never really says "star class" anywhere. So I'm assuming with the 2BDR ATS it would be the same and it won't say "Star Class" specifically. I even looked at those screen shots you provided yesterday and yours is the same. It doesn't say "star class" specifically. I guess I'm just paranoid because they have tried to pull it before.

So specifically I saw on apr 29 oasis that the SL suite was listed as sky class when you looked at the details tab before moving forward with the reservation. Then I swear somewhere recently on cruise critic I saw a flyer posted that showed the eclassified suites and the 2br aqua suite wasn’t star class. I think it was Bob that posted it but I could easily be wrong on that. Either way, this got me worried since I was booked on one.

Perhaps it was an old flyer that never was meant to go public and never materialized. Who knows.

But I am curious about what I saw now.

So specifically I saw on apr 29 oasis that the SL suite was listed as sky class when you looked at the details tab before moving forward with the reservation. Then I swear somewhere recently on cruise critic I saw a flyer posted that showed the eclassified suites and the 2br aqua suite wasn’t star class. I think it was Bob that posted it but I could easily be wrong on that. Either way, this got me worried since I was booked on one.

Perhaps it was an old flyer that never was meant to go public and never materialized. Who knows.

But I am curious about what I saw now.

I don't think you saw wrong. Initially in March 2017, when they announced the re-categorization, I saw on royal Caribbean Blog that the 2BDR ATS were taken out. But very quickly that was fixed and updated to include them again. The Quantum class sky lofts remained out. There is still material out there circulating from that initial announcement that they later revised. However, this makes me paranoid to book the ATS because what if they decide to change it again?

See this is where I get confused. Even with my Star Loft next March, it says TL-Star loft suite but it never really says "star class" anywhere. So I'm assuming with the 2BDR ATS it would be the same and it won't say "Star Class" specifically. I even looked at those screen shots you provided yesterday and yours is the same. It doesn't say "star class" specifically. I guess I'm just paranoid because they have tried to pull it before.

The examples I highlighted where where it says TL-Star Loft.

I just looked up Oasis for February 2020 for a few examples. For the 2BDR ATS on deck 9 they call it an A2. For the GPS in 17 they call it a GP, OPS is the OS, the SLS is a TL and the RLS is the RS. None of them are called Star Class. They make it confusing, you would swear on purpose.

The examples I highlighted where where it says TL-Star Loft.

I just looked up Oasis for February 2020 for a few examples. For the 2BDR ATS on deck 9 they call it an A2. For the GPS in 17 they call it a GP, OPS is the OS, the SLS is a TL and the RLS is the RS. None of them are called Star Class. They make it confusing, you would swear on purpose.

Exactly! Almost makes me think they do that so they can change it whenever necessary....