Recent Fun Times - Splendor '18 Mexican Riviera

WassupBro

She’s in the middle of her second MR cruise. Either look for the Miracle MR FunTimes or look for the Splendor Capers from when she was her about 5 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have embarkation day from the current Splendor cruise. How do I upload it? When I click the pic icon asks for a url....?

You first have to upload your pictures to a site such as flickr and then:

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums in this way too.

Hello! We are sailing on the Splendor - Mexican Riviera Run in April! We are travelling with 4 children age 8 and under - and I am looking for the Camp Ocean (used to be Camp Carnival??) programs /schedule for this particular route (Cabo, Maz, PV) . :-). I would also love to see more of the Fun Times too if anyone can share those!:cool:

Sza Sza, the Splendor Mexican Riviera itineraries alternate, some with only two ports including an overnight, other with 3 ports, some stopping in the ports on the southbound route, others on the northbound route. What itinerary are you currently doing?

Do you recall if the ship changed from PST time to MST time when you were in Cabo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the ship time changed. One hour forward at 2 a.m. before arriving in Mazatlan and one hour back during night between last two sea days. Never been on a cruise where they did this (except transatlantic), always just stayed with ship time from start to finish Does anyone know why they did this? I know Puerto Vallarta is 2 hour time difference but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, the ship time changed. One hour forward at 2 a.m. before arriving in Mazatlan and one hour back during night between last two sea days. Never been on a cruise where they did this (except transatlantic), always just stayed with ship time from start to finish Does anyone know why they did this? I know Puerto Vallarta is 2 hour time difference but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk