Connecting 3 cabins for late dinner

michiele

How do I make sure that our 3 cabins are connected so that when we all pick late dinner as our dining choice, we will all be seated at the same table each night? I am sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer in my searches. Thank you so much!

You can link all three bookings together. The couple of times we've needed to do this I always called Carnival and they took care of it over the phone. If you booked through a travel agent, then you probably need to have the TA take care of it for you. If you booked directly through Carnival, you can call them directly, provide the booking information ("number" or id), guest names, etc. and they can do it for you. I don't remember if I needed any other information but Carnival or your TA can tell you. I've read on other CC threads that it is possible to link bookings online yourself but I've not found where to do this and just feel more comfortable having Carnival do it. That way I can emphasize the need for all of the bookings to be at the same MDR table. If all else fails, you can always email the maitre'd with your request using email address "XX"maitred@carnival.com where "XX" is the ship code. I've been told by several hostesses in the MDR that it's best to email about two weeks prior to sailing date. When you board and receive your sign and sail card, if everyone does not have the same dining room/time/table number, you can check on board with the maitre'd to see if everyone can be accommodated. I'm probably like you and feel better having things taken care of before I get on the ship though. I think the best bet is to call Carnival or your TA, depending upon how everyone booked the cruise and getting the bookings linked. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for your replies. I will give Carnival a call to verify that we all have our reservations linked. I think we might already be linked since I actually made the reservations together, but I definitely want to double check this.