Does oasis....

Hi just a few more questions about the Oasis as we will be going next Sunday:

1- At the Windjammer buffet I love the greek salad, but on the Harmony this past May there was none, is there greek salad at the buffet on the Oasis?

2- We found our staterooms to be warm (we had 5 rooms on the Allure) but on the Harmony it was nice and kept cool for us but we were on deck 6 second cabin forward....on the Oasis we had to choose deck 12 forward, how many of you found the temperature in the cabin during the night not to get as cool as you liked? Would RC provide us with a fan?

3- We found Chops to be going downhill the past few years (Allure, LOS, FOS and Harmony) but we may consider giving Chops a try on the Oasis as its a different chef, what are your thoughts of Chops on the Oasis?

With regard to stateroom temperature, we were unable to get the stateroom as cool as we liked on our Oasis cruise this past June. We had maintenance come and check and they said everything was fine.

Thats what we are afraid of, but you know what, its a comp cruise so I deal with it...what I always do anyways when I first get to the cabin is that I take off the heavy bedding and leave a note for the cabin steward to just replace it with a light weight blanket, maybe I skip the blanket this cruise?

Two weeks ago on Oasis they did have a Greek salad. Sorrentto's also had a nice Greek salad sandwich.

We were on deck 11 midships and our room was cool enough. But we did keep the drapes closed if the sun was on that side.

We ate at Chops once this time and found it just as good as the last three cruises (Allure & Oasis). Service wasn't as good, but that could have just been that particular server.