Has anyone bought the Honeymoon / Anniversary Package?

zitsky

I was thinking of ordering flowers for the room... and I was planning to eat at Le Bistro at least once. So when you add everything up, it's not that expensive. I'm sure the bottle of sparking wine is probably el cheapo but it's better than nothing.

Hi zitsky,

We purchased the Romance Package on our last cruise and the current one well. We already had the free 3 day SDP and the drinks package added to our cruise but wanted an extra Specialty dining meal and the package gave us that and much more. So, IMO, it is a great deal for all that you get. Have a great cruise.

Hi zitsky,

We purchased the Romance Package on our last cruise and the current one well. We already had the free 3 day SDP and the drinks package added to our cruise but wanted an extra Specialty dining meal and the package gave us that and much more. So, IMO, it is a great deal for all that you get. Have a great cruise.

With the Romance package, did you get to book a table at a time that worked best for you, or were you limited to certain times?

With the Romance package, did you get to book a table at a time that worked best for you, or were you limited to certain times?

Yes, you can eat any time you desire with the package. The same as with the Free Specialty Dining package.

However, on our first cruise on the Epic, we did come across a problem. I reserved all the restaurants (both Free and Package) on NCL's website for any time that I wanted. There was no problem in doing so. However, this led to an issue while on board the ship. The restaurant from my Romance package was not recognised at first by the restaurant in question and they tried to charge me at the end of the meal. I am not sure why it was an issue but for some reason they only recognized the Free dinings on my account and not the extra one I paid for through the package. It all got corrected in the end at the front desk but still a pain while on board.

On our next cruise aboard the Star, I called directly to NCL and had them set my dinner reservation for the time that I wanted from the package I purchased and I hope this will avoid the problem I had the first time around but I will have to wait and see. :)

Have a wonderful cruise.

We got the Romance Package for my parents, which is similar except it's La Cucina instead of Le Bistro, but it adds an afternoon tea service and it's $10 less. They loved the tea service, especially the scones with clotted cream, and they like Italian food over French food anyway. Opening a bottle of bubbly on sail away with chocolate covered strawberries made them feel like they were travelling first class.

We got the Romance Package for my parents, which is similar except it's La Cucina instead of Le Bistro, but it adds an afternoon tea service and it's $10 less. They loved the tea service, especially the scones with clotted cream, and they like Italian food over French food anyway. Opening a bottle of bubbly on sail away with chocolate covered strawberries made them feel like they were travelling first class.

It does sound like they had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...
Our children bought it for us for our Golden Wedding Anniversary last year. It was on the day we boarded in Buenos Aires and was a wonderful surprise. It was all it was cracked up to be.

Was the sparkling wine decent? Thanks.