Scotchie's question

Jules7226

Where exactly is Scotchie's? Is it in Montego Bay? I've searched the posts and also google and it seems like it's in Mo Bay, but there are several tours in Ocho Rios that include lunch there so..... do people just take a cab if they want to go outstide of a tour? How far/how much did it cost?

We just had our entire itinerary changed 17 days prior to cruising and now we are going to Ocho Rios and I'm trying to find stuff to do not far from the cruise terminal. Are there any bars/restaurants near there? Don't want to venture too far out.

Thanks!

Where exactly is Scotchie's? Is it in Montego Bay? I've searched the posts and also google and it seems like it's in Mo Bay, but there are several tours in Ocho Rios that include lunch there so..... do people just take a cab if they want to go outstide of a tour? How far/how much did it cost?

We just had our entire itinerary changed 17 days prior to cruising and now we are going to Ocho Rios and I'm trying to find stuff to do not far from the cruise terminal. Are there any bars/restaurants near there? Don't want to venture too far out.

Thanks!

Scotchies is pretty close to the Ocho Rios port.