Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Thanks for the awesome review. We were decoding between an 8 day Eastern on the Breeze 1/30 or the 7 day Eastern on the Magic 1/31. We decided on the Breeze, but you look like a blast to cruise with. I almost want to switch back!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you so much....you will love the Breeze. It is a fabulous ship

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Brianna,

I had read this review before and I went searching because I wanted to share your pictures from the Cozumel Bar Hop with the hubs. He loved them and we have officially booked, based heavily on your amazing review/pictures. I hope your new job here in Florida is amazing and that you are loving the Orlando sunshine. Continued thoughts and prayers for you.....keep cruising with your amazing friends who lift you up. :)

Hello Brianna,

I had read this review before and I went searching because I wanted to share your pictures from the Cozumel Bar Hop with the hubs. He loved them and we have officially booked, based heavily on your amazing review/pictures. I hope your new job here in Florida is amazing and that you are loving the Orlando sunshine. Continued thoughts and prayers for you.....keep cruising with your amazing friends who lift you up. :)

Awwww thank you. Yeah the Bar Hop was a lot of fun. I definitely want to do it again some time.

Yeah I am loving Florida. The job is going good. And as I type this I am sitting at the beach in Cocoa Beach enjoying this beautiful sun and breeze. It's gorgeous out here today.

My next cruise is on the Carnival Vista for the inaugural cruise on May 1st

Brianna,

Thanks for your review, totally enjoyed it! You made me laugh out loud whenever you mentioned "Whatever of the Seas". I smile as my fingers type those words!!

As chance would have it, my teenage son and I were on the Freedom when we "bellied up" to the pier next to you. We gazed over at the Breeze and dreamed of cruising on her. And now that she's coming to Galveston, we are booked for a March 2017 cruise aboard the Breeze.

If you get to stay in Galveston at all, stop into the Stuttgart Tavern for some beer and German food. Fun place located on the Strand, only one block from the cruise pier. Lots of bars & spooky haunts there.

Have a fab time on that repo cruise-I'm so jelly!ImageUploadedByForums1459720104.199356.jpg.b507f30a4900333ed8cf9abed2085a68.jpg

Best,

Vicki from San Antonio

ImageUploadedByForums1459720081.134667.jpg.a3903ea4295df2be1a6ae9fa1e524dac.jpg

Brianna,

Thanks for your review, totally enjoyed it! You made me laugh out loud whenever you mentioned "Whatever of the Seas". I smile as my fingers type those words!!

As chance would have it, my teenage son and I were on the Freedom when we "bellied up" to the pier next to you. We gazed over at the Breeze and dreamed of cruising on her. And now that she's coming to Galveston, we are booked for a March 2017 cruise aboard the Breeze.

If you get to stay in Galveston at all, stop into the Stuttgart Tavern for some beer and German food. Fun place located on the Strand, only one block from the cruise pier. Lots of bars & spooky haunts there.

Have a fab time on that repo cruise-I'm so jelly![ATTACH]381726[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]381727[/ATTACH]

Best,

Vicki from San Antonio

Thank you. I'm cruising out of Galveston on the Breeze this coming December so I'll have to check out that bar

Hey there Brianna. Congrads on your new job. and welcome to the Sunshine state. We moved here from the cold and snowy Upstate New York. No regrets I hope you save up time to cruise, there are so many choices here in florida. All easy access to all ports. Also remember you will have alot of winter visitors. Ha Ha. Did you do a review of your Dream cruise in Jan? If you did I miss it and will have to find It. Gary;)

Did you do a review of your Dream cruise in Jan? If you did I miss it and will have to find It. Gary;)

Nope, she hasn't done the Dream cruise one yet and I am getting worried because she was already talking about doing another review. :(

Dream Dream Dream (chant with me Gary)

Edited by NightOne

I am going on the Breeze in July with my hubby and grandson, so I was browsing the reviews with photos. I found yours, and am so glad I did! I really enjoyed your pictures, but it makes me want to go NOW! This will be our grandson's first cruise, it will be awesome to see it through fresh eyes again. I agree with you about Jamaica, it is probably my least favorite port, we are doing an excursion through Carnival, or I would debate staying onboard. Thanks for your review, I can't wait to see your take on Galveston. It will be done up for Christmas On The Strand, they do a big weekend of events in early December. Have fun, and maybe our paths will cross someday.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there Brianna. Congrads on your new job. and welcome to the Sunshine state. We moved here from the cold and snowy Upstate New York. No regrets I hope you save up time to cruise, there are so many choices here in florida. All easy access to all ports. Also remember you will have alot of winter visitors. Ha Ha. Did you do a review of your Dream cruise in Jan? If you did I miss it and will have to find It. Gary;)

Thank you. The new job is going good. And I'm getting to know the area better so things are starting to fall into place.

I'm already looking forward to my first winter in Florida when everyone back in Illinois is posting pictures of snow...I can post pictures of me in shorts...is it bad that I am laughing about that....haha.

No I'm sorry I never get around to doing a review of the Carnival Dream...I returned from that cruise and life happened again at home. Then my interview and move to Florida.

I still have all my pictures so I may get to it someday.

Plus I leave two weeks from today for our cruise on the Carnival Vista for the inaugural cruise....I can't wait to see the Vista

Nope, she hasn't done the Dream cruise one yet and I am getting worried because she was already talking about doing another review. :(

Dream Dream Dream (chant with me Gary)

Sorry...my bad. I still have my pictures from the Dream so I may get to a review. I have already done two reviews on the Dream from previous cruises.

I leave two weeks from today for the Vista cruise so you know that will be a BIG review

I am going on the Breeze in July with my hubby and grandson, so I was browsing the reviews with photos. I found yours, and am so glad I did! I really enjoyed your pictures, but it makes me want to go NOW! This will be our grandson's first cruise, it will be awesome to see it through fresh eyes again. I agree with you about Jamaica, it is probably my least favorite port, we are doing an excursion through Carnival, or I would debate staying onboard. Thanks for your review, I can't wait to see your take on Galveston. It will be done up for Christmas On The Strand, they do a big weekend of events in early December. Have fun, and maybe our paths will cross someday.

Oh you will love the Breeze. It's definitely my favorite so I am eager to cruise on the Vista in two weeks.

I have never been a fan of Jamaica so I always use that port as a stay onboard day.

And for me it doesn't matter if it's your first cruise or your twentieth cruise....there is always that level of excitement when you first step onboard.

Your grandson will have a great time

Sorry...my bad. I still have my pictures from the Dream so I may get to a review. I have already done two reviews on the Dream from previous cruises.

I leave two weeks from today for the Vista cruise so you know that will be a BIG review

Yeah, as much as I would like for you to do another Dream review the Vista review is going to be much bigger and desired since it is a new ship. :)

Looking forward to reading it.

I love all of your reviews, but I think I am most excited to read the one from the inaugural Vista cruise!! We will let the review of your last Breeze cruise slide!!

Yeah, as much as I would like for you to do another Dream review the Vista review is going to be much bigger and desired since it is a new ship. :)

Looking forward to reading it.

I may still get to the Dream review but the one for the Vista will come first

• 1 year later...
Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20021_zpsdxyroqnu.jpg

I love that Platinum status.....next up Diamond :)

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20022_zpsyf21qwha.jpg

The priority lounge was now starting to fill-up which only meant one thing....we would be boarding soon

This is what happens when you notice a great review: You go and stalk that person, hahaha muaha and you read their other stuff, they start to feel like friends, family etc, you wonder about their dad and learn he has since passed, I was devastated like I am related. Sincerely, I offer you my sympathy and respect. I lost my dad some years past and I know it is not easy. I love how you don't give a crap about fronting and are just yourself and have a great time. that is me in a nutshell. Now here I am, stalking another post of yours, and immensely enjoying it. You should get a job doing this, take care!

• 6 months later...

Thank you so much for this review! We have this itinerary out of Galveston in 33 days! I'm so excited and reading this has helped with my excitement. I love your reviews and I'm going to go scour cruise critic for more! I think your repo one on the Breeze should be next!