Carnival Miracle NYE Cruise Is It Different ?

frito58

Hey all , So I have been on over 20 Caribbean cruises all fall or spring cruises with my wife of 35 years who was a beach girl and loved the warm weather sadly she passed away of brain cancer . I recently met a wonderful lady who has never cruised and wants to try cruising but we are going to try different times of the year of different routes such as Alaska or different things. Anyway was wondering is a NYE cruise much different than a regular cruise ? I know the route is the same , its a western cruise so I have all that covered with things to do. Just curious what do they do on the ship different Is it still decorated for Christmas ? . Will there be a huge party ? Just curious > Thanks all .

It’s still decorated for Christmas (I’ve done this three times, but I assume they’re all the same.). They pass out free champagne when you board! There’s a big deck party to usher in the new year. I would love to do it again

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have done an NYE cruise on both the Legend and Pride out of Tampa with the same itinerary. Although the ports are the same as any other cruise, there is a whole different vibe onboard. It starts the minute you board with champagne flowing. There are hats and noisemakers on NYE at the dinner table for you to party through the night and our favorite part...standing on the Lido deck at midnight with 2000+ of your new friends (and a lot of the crew), in the middle of a black sea, with the ship lite up and the horn blowing in the new year. It's something you just have to experience. And as an FYI, we are mid to late 50's so not young partiers (older ones...LOL0! Enjoy your cruise!