Cancelling Fake 3rd Person in an E1 on Liberty

Alright..maybe I’m an evil person, but I can’t be the only one to have thought about this. Asking advice from anyone who may have had the same idea.

My boyfriend, daughter, and I have cabin 7408 (the corner aft with the huge balcony.) My boyfriend’s mom wants to book the balcony room right next to ours (7410) with her boyfriend. The problem is it’s an E1 that requires 3 people.

So my question is has any one booked an E1 with a kid as the third person and then just had the kid be a no show?

I thought if they booked while the kids sail free promo was going on, they could add a kid to the reservation and then just have the kid be a no show at arrival.

Tell me your thoughts people. I need advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The child should be free during the KSF promo, however, some have reported that the first two guest's prices are higher when the child is added.

Anyhow, there should be no problem having the child be a no show. You will get a refund of taxes paid for the child.

The child should be free during the KSF promo, however, some have reported that the first two guest's prices are higher when the child is added.

Anyhow, there should be no problem having the child be a no show. You will get a refund of taxes paid for the child.

But will they let you keep the three person E1 cabin?

I think it's highly unlikely they would make you move staterooms on boarding day.

I wonder if they would charge any kind of fine or penalty rate? I think it’s worth a shot. I don’t imagine they can do much once you’re there.

I wonder if they would charge any kind of fine or penalty rate? I think it’s worth a shot. I don’t imagine they can do much once you’re there.

I've never seen any report of a fine or penalty in this situation, and believe me, if there ever was, we would hear about it on CC instantly.

They don’t usually reassign cabins at the port unless something out of the ordinary is going on with your cabin. Agree with Bob about no penalties. We have had a no show or two over the years and always gotten a refund of taxes and port fees.

I've never seen any report of a fine or penalty in this situation, and believe me, if there ever was, we would hear about it on CC instantly.

So true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think Booking for three and showing up with two is the best thing to do

Can’t imagine the reaction from Royal after reading this [emoji51], this will be the end of the E1 trick

Sorry. I didn’t realize this was an actual thing. Ive only been on one cruise so far. Booked for my second. I just thought I was some maniacal genius lol.

We booked a royal suite on liberty of the seas and had to have 5 for the reservation but we only had 3. We booked direct with royal Caribbean and the agent told us to give them 2names and cancel them later. So that’s what we did and did not lose the suite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums