Compass for Adventure OTS departing Cape Liberty?

I searched as best i could (!) but didn't see any recent compasses from Adventure - if anyone has any and posts i'd love to see them - we said in a couple of weeks :)

There are no Compasses for Adventure leaving from Cape Liberty because Adventure has not yet completed a cruise from Cape Liberty.

I searched as best i could (!) but didn't see any recent compasses from Adventure - if anyone has any and posts i'd love to see them - we said in a couple of weeks :)

There are no Compasses for Adventure leaving from Cape Liberty because Adventure has not yet started cruising from Cape Liberty.

AD should be on its first sailing out of Cape Liberty now. It arrived in Bayonne on Thursday, 5/10. There was an overnight private event. The ship was to then set sail Friday afternoon 5/11 to begin its new itineraries.

AD should be on its first sailing out of Cape Liberty now. It arrived in Bayonne on Thursday, 5/10. There was an overnight private event. The ship was to then set sail Friday afternoon 5/11 to begin its new itineraries.

Thanks for the update, I edited my post to reflect your more accurate info.:)