How many tenders on Reflection?

cltnccruisers

We're a bit puzzled by how many tenders vs lifeboats are on Reflection.

The deck plan on the X site forward of the hump shows 4 lifeboats then 3 tenders. But the photos appear to show 4 lifeboats 2 tenders and 1 lifeboat.

The reason this is an issue for us is that we have booked cabin 6208. This is classified for booking as obstructed and appears that way on the site diagram. That would make sense if there is a tender outside our balcony. But the photos sure look like there is a lifeboat there instead - making it a partially obstructed.

Can anyone shed a little light on this?

thanks.

From the S class sticky:

SHIP: REFLECTION

CABIN #: 6208

DECK #: 6

CLASS: 2D

AREA: MID - STARBOARD

BED NEAR: BALCONY

QUIET?: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALCONY VIEW: is classed as obstructed but lifeboat and metal arm are not a problem with the view out

BALCONY SIZE: Slightly larger than regular

WIND A PROBLEM?: No

SOOT A PROBLEM?: N0

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: You can hear the music from the atrium into the early hours. On our cruise they had some awful electronic music from a duet LIVE in the martini bar until early hours on a few nights. IF you are a light sleeper take earplugs. I would certainly have this cabin again but would suggest staying out until late!!!! Also had a lot of chair movement from the direction of the balcony not sure if this was just a weird neighbour or from balcony above but this was around 2.00 a.m. every night. Might never happen again but thought I should mention it.

Loved being middle of the ship, very convenient for ilounge too

From the S class sticky:

SHIP: REFLECTION

CABIN #: 6208

DECK #: 6

CLASS: 2D

AREA: MID - STARBOARD

BED NEAR: BALCONY

QUIET?: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALCONY VIEW: is classed as obstructed but lifeboat and metal arm are not a problem with the view out

BALCONY SIZE: Slightly larger than regular

WIND A PROBLEM?: No

SOOT A PROBLEM?: N0

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS: You can hear the music from the atrium into the early hours. On our cruise they had some awful electronic music from a duet LIVE in the martini bar until early hours on a few nights. IF you are a light sleeper take earplugs. I would certainly have this cabin again but would suggest staying out until late!!!! Also had a lot of chair movement from the direction of the balcony not sure if this was just a weird neighbour or from balcony above but this was around 2.00 a.m. every night. Might never happen again but thought I should mention it.

Loved being middle of the ship, very convenient for ilounge too

Thanks, Phoenix. That's exactly the kind of response I was hoping for. I was able to find a couple of pics on CC that clearly show a lifeboat instead of a tender along with the davit - shouldn't be a problem. If the music from the Martini Bar gets too loud I may just have to learn to like martinis. :D

• 7 months later...
If the music from the Martini Bar gets too loud I may just have to learn to like martinis. :D

What a great solution to a problem! With an attitude like that you should have a great cruise!

We're a bit puzzled by how many tenders vs lifeboats are on Reflection.

The deck plan on the X site forward of the hump shows 4 lifeboats then 3 tenders. But the photos appear to show 4 lifeboats 2 tenders and 1 lifeboat.

The reason this is an issue for us is that we have booked cabin 6208. This is classified for booking as obstructed and appears that way on the site diagram. That would make sense if there is a tender outside our balcony. But the photos sure look like there is a lifeboat there instead - making it a partially obstructed.

Can anyone shed a little light on this?

thanks.

We have sailed in 6206. 6208 is the start of the hump and has a slightly larger balcony. ^208 gets the tail end of a tender which comes up just below the balcony rail. It is not a big deal. It wont affect breakfast on the balcony but you may wish to ensure that you are fully clothed on a sea day if the crew are working on the tender