Marina

plflmng

Hi, We are doing the 10-day cruise from Tahiti, My questions is what side of the ship (Port - Starboard) will be the best side to be when tendering in Bora Bora would love for are stateroom to be facing the island,also in the town in Facarava? Thanks Happy Holidays! to all.

Hi, We are doing the 10-day cruise from Tahiti, My questions is what side of the ship (Port - Starboard) will be the best side to be when tendering in Bora Bora would love for are stateroom to be facing the island,also in the town in Facarava? Thanks Happy Holidays! to all.

Unfortunately, it isn't that easy.

When ships tender, they are at anchor and swing according to the tides and winds.

Similarly, the harbormaster, not Oceania, will determine how the ship is docked in Facarava, and again it is a function of the winds and tides at that place on that day.

Pick your cabin based on proximity to features on the ship, not ashore :D

As I am sure others will point out, anchoring promises no preferred view (just think about it) unless you're doing something along the lines of a Mediterranean stern tie (which will not be the case).

That said, I'd be more concerned with what's above/below you on the port/starboard side (potential for rare but possible galley/bar/etc noise).

Since your headed to Bora Bora, Google tours with "Patrick"- unforgettable enjoyment.e867146b3a3f6716a3c17789459677bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums