Ft Lauderdale

poppydawg

Can anyone recommend hotels in Ft Lau that have they stay and park pkg with shuttle service to the port?

I have found a few, Rodeway Inn but most say it is out of the way and not much around it and the one I am looking into is the Hilton Garden Inn in Dania. We are booked on the Allure of the Seas and need a night pre-cruise. It has some restaurants around it and a shopping mall across the street.

Last year we stayed at the Courtyard in Plantation. The price was right, we could leave our car for no extra $$ and they had a free shuttle to the port. We took a cab back to the hotel and it was $25. Took us 15 minutes max to the port.

There is a mall across the street and the hotel is adjacent to a shopping center which has a publix and total wine in it.

Last year we stayed at the Courtyard in Plantation. The price was right, we could leave our car for no extra $$ and they had a free shuttle to the port. We took a cab back to the hotel and it was $25. Took us 15 minutes max to the port.

There is a mall across the street and the hotel is adjacent to a shopping center which has a publix and total wine in it.

I looked Courtyard up and there is like 5 or 6. Which one are you referring too? Thanks.

Ok. I figured out which one you were talking about. Now they only offer shuttle service to the port. Any idea how much a cab would be back to the hotel?

Ok. I figured out which one you were talking about. Now they only offer shuttle service to the port. Any idea how much a cab would be back to the hotel?

It was $25 to get back to the hotel from the port in a cab.

The shuttle driver told us we could take a cab to the airport and then call the shuttle for a free ride back to the hotel but when you think about tipping the cabbie, the cab fare, tipping the shuttle driver as well as the time it takes you are ahead of the game by taking a cab directly.

Archived