MSC Website

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I've been trying to get into my booking all morning. As usual, their piece of crap website isn't working. How many months or years does it take to get a website to function properly? MSC's website is probably the worst website I've ever had the displeasure of using ..... Not just as a cruise website either. They really have some bad IT people working for them. When you have to worry about your cruise because their website is such a POS, that's really bad.

I've been trying to get into my booking all morning. As usual, their piece of crap website isn't working. How many months or years does it take to get a website to function properly? MSC's website is probably the worst website I've ever had the displeasure of using ..... Not just as a cruise website either. They really have some bad IT people working for them. When you have to worry about your cruise because their website is such a POS, that's really bad.

That's pretty much my impression....

I managed to get it working enough to book a cruise.... but of course it doesn’t show up in my account.

I had 2 bookings. They both showed up for a while. I cancelled one and then the valid one disappeared.

I registered for voyagers and then magically in a few days it came back. I think it was because I associated my voyagers #? I don't know though. You can't be sure with this site!

Anyway, if you're new to msc/voyagers, try this - register for a new voyagers account and use your booking # to register. (or if you have a voyagers #, try associating it with your booking) My cruise showed up within a few days of associating my voyagers # with my booking. (Be sure to use the same e-mail address for both).

Or maybe give it a few days and maybe it'll just appear?

So, I'm trying to book an MSC cruise, and it's Sunday morning. Does MSC do their site maintenance on Sunday mornings, or is the site always this bad? I can't get anything to load.

Historically, most cruise line websites suck, but this seems worse than others.

It's an on going problem that never gets fixed.