Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales question!

Hi all! So my final payment isnt due til November 29th. I have some things i need to buy: deluxe alcohol packages, cabana, excursions, chops dinner, voom. Im waiting for sales. Any insights for this year?? Also can anyone tell me if i find a deal with obc and call to snag it does it have to be before or after final payment? Cant recall if it makes a difference. Oh and im hoping to look on our final payment date for better cabins! I was thinking people may release that day so they dont have to pay penalties. Any advice on if thats the case or im a dreamer?? thanks!

we have been on the liberty of the sea the last three years and this year also and on cyber monday the deal on the ship will most of the time give you something one time it was more onboard credit or extra points or good prices we book one every year onboard on cyber monday

Hi all! So my final payment isnt due til November 29th. I have some things i need to buy: deluxe alcohol packages, cabana, excursions, chops dinner, voom. Im waiting for sales. Any insights for this year?? Also can anyone tell me if i find a deal with obc and call to snag it does it have to be before or after final payment? Cant recall if it makes a difference. Oh and im hoping to look on our final payment date for better cabins! I was thinking people may release that day so they dont have to pay penalties. Any advice on if thats the case or im a dreamer?? thanks!

If you purchase things like beverage packages, excursions, etc., and the price goes down, you can cancel and re-order up to around 3 days before the cruise.

For the last three years, drink packages have been offered for 25-30% off in my cruise planner about 30 days out from the cruise. Scored it for $38/day for my cruise last month on the Vision. [emoji41][emoji898] Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My final payment is due the 27th. I will wait until Black Friday and then pay up.

Lol we are doing the same!! We only have $400 left but want to make sure to leave room for changes so no final payments from us!

Thanks everyone! I'll be watching. I didn't see an answer to this - does anyone think people may cancel on the final payment day or the day before? I was going to watch the cabins like a hawk (scored a hump last year unexpectedly on a random day) to see if I can get better.

Just an FYI......As long as it is before the final payment DUE DATE, you can make changes, reprice, upgrade etc. on your cruise. Even if you are paid in full. I usually pay in full when I book the cruise. I have been able to make changes, get refunds, etc. up until the final payment due DATE. Many people confuse this issue.

........does anyone think people may cancel on the final payment day or the day before? I was going to watch the cabins like a hawk.

Yes, staterooms often open up after the final payment date. And more often than not, the stateroom prices are reduced about a week after the final payment date if availability in that category is high.