"Secret" Aft Stairs on Epic - What decks do they go to?

kirs10k

Hi there,

I've heard about the "secret" aft stairs on the Epic, but I cannot find information about what decks these stairs go to. I'm on deck 10 in an aft inside cabin - can I go down to deck 7 and below?

Looking at the deck plans - seems like the stairs would come out into Cagney's on deck 7 and the Manhattan room on deck 6.... Can't imagine I would just be able to waltz out a door into the middle of the dining room...

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I checked out the “secret stairs” you could only go from deck 8 to deck 13 on the starboard side. There were stairs down to deck 7 on that side but there was a gate and it was marked for crew only.

On the Port side you could go up to deck 14 but I don’t know how far down you can go.

The so called secret stairs go up to deck 18 at the front of the ship

The easiest way to get up to deck 18 and nice quiet are for sunbathing with comfy loungers is get in the glass lift (left one facing aft) on deck 15 outside dining area of the garden café buffet this will take you up to deck 18 (same deck as Haven) but a different area, fantastic for sea days to catch the rays.

• 2 weeks later...

The easiest way to get up to deck 18 and nice quiet are for sunbathing with comfy loungers is get in the glass lift (left one facing aft) on deck 15 outside dining area of the garden café buffet this will take you up to deck 18 (same deck as Haven) but a different area, fantastic for sea days to catch the rays.

How many loungers are there in this area?

Thanks

Wrong secret stairs- they are talking about the aft staircase.

OP, we messed around on these stairs a bit and I'm pretty sure they just went down to 8 and up to maybe 13? One side lets out into the spa but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to use that door! In reality they are fun to stand out on and see the view (we had a deck 10 aft inside too) but no use for actually getting anywhere.