RCI 30% Off Sale before you Sail

Does anyone know if the prices for this sale are really much cheaper than usually advertised?

I'm paticulary interested in the Refreshment Package which is now $27.93/day and the Deluxe Package which is now $70.62/day.

I am on Radiance of the Seas on 1st Dec this year, and have been watching the prices on a daily basis. The refreshment package was hovering at $38 per day, then went up to just under $40 per day (most things increased slightly). Last night noticed the package was down to $27.90 per day, so snapped this up. I have not seen it drop below this for a long time, this is the price where I feel I will come out on top vs paying as I go.

The Deluxe package has dropped about $5 lower than the regular price, the Deluxe plus surf and stream has not changed at all.

Hope this helps :D

I cruised on the Explorer in April. I watched the drinks packages carefully. $27.90 was the lowest price that I saw for the refreshment package. The lowest that I saw the Deluxe was about $65, but only once. After that the cheapest was about $74. If you want those packages I’d suggest you should grab them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if the prices for this sale are really much cheaper than usually advertised?

I'm paticulary interested in the Refreshment Package which is now $27.93/day and the Deluxe Package which is now $70.62/day.

Hi yes we sailed Sydney to Singapore April and pre booked drinks package for $71 NZ thats about

the best I have seen it

I find their sales have no savings at all .

It’s best just to keep checking and keep in contact with your roll call about the price.

If you see a cheaper price all you have to do is cancel and repurchase it.

BUT you may be up for international transaction fees.