Fort Lauderdale Ramada

Staying at the Ramada by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise port December 1, 2018, has anyone from cruise critic stayed there?
Not at all fancy but I thought it was clean, adequate. Nice Pub attached to get a burger and a beer. Breakfast was very crowded so I just took mine back to my room and ate it there. Transfer to the ship was available and on time.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

Stayed there in a day room while waiting for an afternoon flight. Filthy, run down, just terrible. Read reviews on TripAdvisor. Would never recommend.

We were supposed to stay there in 1999. I took one look at the outside and refused to get out of the car. Apparently it hasn’t changed much!

OP, there are many other hotels that get better reviews. I think you’ll be happier if you choose one of them.

Stayed there a number of years ago. My definition would be a "dump". In fact I looked in Webster's for the definition of dump, there was a picture of the Ramada Air/ Cruise port. Check the dictionary.

100% true!! If anything, it's probably even more run down now. No idea how they get any positive reviews.