Epic Interior Famly Stateroom Question

!MSteacher

Very excited to take our first European cruise on Epic next summer - Western Med. Because this cruise is so port intensive, we have opted to stay in an interior family stateroom. We have booked balcony rooms on most of our cruises. Our reasoning is we won't be on the ship much and we can put more money towards excursions. I know space will be tight (we are a small family of 3), and I am aware of the bathroom configuration. My question: Is there a curtain or partition between the beds and the bathroom area that can be pulled to provide some privacy for individuals getting out of the shower? I cannot tell by looking at the pictures. And.... yes, I am a little worried about such a small space for 7 nights! Word of encouragement are appreciated!

Very excited to take our first European cruise on Epic next summer - Western Med. Because this cruise is so port intensive, we have opted to stay in an interior family stateroom. We have booked balcony rooms on most of our cruises. Our reasoning is we won't be on the ship much and we can put more money towards excursions. I know space will be tight (we are a small family of 3), and I am aware of the bathroom configuration. My question: Is there a curtain or partition between the beds and the bathroom area that can be pulled to provide some privacy for individuals getting out of the shower? I cannot tell by looking at the pictures. And.... yes, I am a little worried about such a small space for 7 nights! Word of encouragement are appreciated!

Yes, there is a privacy curtain between the bed area and the shower area. I guess the only problem is if someone was out of the room and entered the cabin through the hallway, which wouldn't afford any privacy for the person in the shower. Just be sure the double lock is on unless everyone is in the cabin.

Yes, there is a privacy curtain between the bed area and the shower area. I guess the only problem is if someone was out of the room and entered the cabin through the hallway, which wouldn't afford any privacy for the person in the shower. Just be sure the double lock is on unless everyone is in the cabin.

Thank you very much for the information.