Serenity Beach Amber Cove

MoxieDoll66

Carnival offers an excursion in Amber Cove called "Lifestyle Serenity VIP Resort Getaway", but it's not currently offered on our sailing in March. I looked at the Lifestyle Serenity website but couldn't find any information about day passes.

We would just like a beach with shady hammocks and the fancy beach beds-is there any resort there that offers a day pass similar to this excursion?

• 1 month later...
Carnival offers an excursion in Amber Cove called "Lifestyle Serenity VIP Resort Getaway", but it's not currently offered on our sailing in March. I looked at the Lifestyle Serenity website but couldn't find any information about day passes.

We would just like a beach with shady hammocks and the fancy beach beds-is there any resort there that offers a day pass similar to this excursion?

I'm on the Magic in March and wanted the same place and found nothing on Carnival excursions. I emailed the place and found several places there that has it. So I will give Carnival until Dec b4 I do my own thing!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The beaches on the north side of the D.R. aren't particularly great. The south side has blue-water, nicer beaches but it's a ways from the cruise ports on the north side.

We did the "Secluded Villa" all-inclusive excursion at Amber Cove which is also held at Serenity Lifestyle Resort. Although the beach was a ten-minute walk away (or there are shuttles provided), we all opted to stay at the villa in part because the beaches aren't all that interesting and also because of the top-shelf open bar, plus a nice pool, private bed/bath, and a really nice steak, shrimp and lobster barbecue.